FB pop up for punches

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, May 25, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Any chance you could get rid of these popups? They take FOREVER to load.

2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I am not having any issues with them, mine load right away.??

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Is this the screen that pops up when you request that your friends Punch a selected target? Seems to be loading fine for me as well, are you still having the issue?

AlterEgoT likes this.
  4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

yep same problem also with stamina/energy/gifts/ helping enc.... happend some days ago.

5. FillMeUp

FillMeUp New Member

I also seem to have this problem when on Facebook.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, mine doesn't seem to be processing those requests either (Kano Play as well). Tried a couple of games too. I'll dispatch the devs on this post haste!

7. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

hmm, turns out that unless you're signed into facebook, you're not allowed to ask for help with outbreaks, challenges, calendars or punches via server 1...and even if you do sign into fb so you can ask for help with punches, you're forced to post it to your facebook timeline as if you decline to post it to your wall, it fails.

Shady

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah, OK, yes you do have to be signed into Facebook on Server 1 to publish those requests since it is tied to your FB account (that was my issue as well). I always close the FB pop up that appears and I've never had an issue with the requests past that point.

9. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

try a punch request without posting it to your timeline...it says "you have not invited your friends to punch this slayer" or something along them lines

Xextreem and AlterEgoT like this.
  10. AlterEgoT

yes.

Playing from kp on fb app it takes forever.

actually all of them take awhile and if for some reason my fb logs out it won't post at all.

I'd love to see all the requests not require fb just like KP does. It's super fast, do not have to scroll down to accept or cancel it to get the link etc.

Quite frankly pop ups are flat annoying anywhere in a fast pace game. Zynga got so popup happy I just quit playing.

But the punch one is really bad because often you miss the pk, and they can attack and pk back while you are waiting for it to load. and pasting the link just isn't as fun/effective.

11. AlterEgoT

You MUST be signed into FB to request help on anything. Quite annoying for those of us that prefer using kp to switch between platforms etc.

12. AlterEgoT

you can disable it from posting through fb on the apps setting page and it'll still work, However, you MUST pretend to post it.

Quite annoying.

(Sorry thought I'd gotten to the end of the thread and see I missed a bunch. too dang lazy to delete etc )

13. AlterEgoT

ps. it's not a bug hence why I had it in ideas.

It's a change in how it is processed ;) But I don't care where you have it so long as y'all take a look and see if it's a feasible change ;)

Tony Montana likes this.
  14. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Same I closed the boxs and like Survival Streak O says it will fail. For me its working again notice that my windows 10 have a new update for IE and the have put some change it.

Also i have cookies for thirth party disabled! Always. No tracking here. (after closing the browser it refresh my IE) i guess thats the problem.

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why would you even use IE for a game?

16. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Because why not? Using it sins netscape stops! I dont like google (lag fast browser ever) and i dont like the thirth browsers. I have FF. But thats for ogame only.

17. AlterEgoT

It's been acting goofy.

Loads the pop up you request it flickers then processes.

but it IS faster.

Still hate popups though.