kano pc aramda chat palying up

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by greatM, Mar 2, 2015.

1. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi mi7ch, we are losing post from chat. When posting, changing chat then returning some post have disappeared. others players are also seeing post disappear, not sure if its only the same posts that are disappearing for all, but could find out more info if it will help.

update it seems to be happening for all chat is disappearing when you change chat and return to armada chat. WC seem to have reset, and it is possible happing there also

PS soz for the title typo I'm dyslectic and didn't notice until after I created the post.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes I sent a ticket in for the same issue.

greatM likes this.
  3. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi mi7ch you may want to resend the gift announcement after the chat disappearing issue is sorted, as it disappeared lol. It normally does after we have seen it, but not sure if it is related, so possible most wont see it. ;)

PS I still see it in WC so disregard this message :)

PPS chat seems to be ok now :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It should be in the news feed as well, but once the Chat issue gets sorted I'll re-paste it. :)

greatM likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Fix is being pushed right now, I'll keep an eye on it and make sure everything goes according to plan.

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I reported a ticket for this as well. It's also a problem for Mob Wars. Will the fix automatically be applied to all games or do they have to be fixed separately?

7. greatM

greatM Active Member

hi mi7ch we have just had a repeated drop of wc and jobs chat and have seen a few other issues just thought id post a head up ;)