Hired Npc's

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Maddog62, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Maddog62

Maddog62 New Member

So, I was wondering, is it better to hire Strikers and Defenders then add them to your Top Squad; or hire Brawlers and keep your Top Squad all players?

Advice, opinions any input is welcome.

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Depends on the server you play on...on facebook and kanoplay server 2 for your top squad you'll want pointmen as they give a 2% (limited to 10% boost) in both attack and defense it'll 'only' cost you 125UN.
    On armor/kong if you want the full 10% att+def boost you'll need to spend 250UN only get a 1% boost for pointmen so you're probably better off buying strikers if you have an attack build or defenders if you have a defense build, if you've got a balanced build just choose which you'd prefer the boost attack or defense.

Brawlers are best for your hired squad slots that are unlocked every 150 levels brawlers need upgrading less than the others as they yield 120% of you attack and defense (at time of purchase).
    Hope this helps! :)

off topic note: never wrote "defense" so many times before...my spell checker keeps screaming at me for spelling it this way...even when I change it to "English (Canada)" :confused:

mi7ch and The Navigator like this.
  3. john healy

john healy New Member

how do you add hired gins too your top mob

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Is this for Zombie Slayer or Mob Wars: LCN?

For Zombie Slayer if you have a Hired Squad member available and a free space in your Top Squad, then an "Add to Top Squad" button will appear next to their icon. Like so:

[​IMG]

For Mob Wars: LCN, you can't add Hired Guns to your Familia.

5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

add roughecks haha