battle arena time change

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hellhavenofury:), Mar 26, 2015.

1. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

next arena starts at 5pm eastern that has changed from either a 1pm or 7pm eastern start time.sudden death starts at 2am eastern :(

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We are experimenting with starting times for the Arena. We bumped the 4 pm one back to 2 pm. This is not hard set, however and we can always change it for a subsequent Arena.

3. Hellhavenofury:)

fine with changing times but lets change the days also would help out.participation this time was also down over 10%.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Our stats show us that while sign ups for this past arena were down slightly (around 6%) participation was actually up 24.7% compared to the previous round. :)

We are potentially looking at changing the date the Arenas take place on as well and we'll be reaching out to you guys soon to gauge what you think about any potential plans.

L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  5. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I thought participation was up this battle arena I got sniped much more than normal glad to hear though.
    Now if you will change it to stat based instead of level on the points and xp things would be great!!!!

6. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

how about every other friday or saturday like i suggested a long time ago :p FW's one weekend BA the next and so forth ;)

Dale Barrie and AlterEgoT like this.
  7. cooterbrown

I think participation was up because it is spring break here in the states. Most of us with kids had to take off so therefore we could play during the week for once.

Kirsten and AlterEgoT like this.
  8. luke

luke Member

im so good with Fridays and Saturdays i like the point system lol but i wouldnt care if u changed it to stat based i pro get more points the exp for sd was better this time i was very happy about that my friends tell me who played both parts of ba said exp was bad b4 sd so please get exp worked out i for one would spend more im sure others would to as it stands now my biggest issue is lack of exp ive been in top 3 of all the new ba for fb zs won the last 2 please listen we need better exp...

AlterEgoT and kevinmalo like this.
  9. RainSunGone

100% agree luke, xp needs adjustment...

AlterEgoT and kevinmalo like this.
  10. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

might also be that level 250s can play.................

11. AlterEgoT

agreed.

Wednesdays stink. Who wants to work all day click nonstop all evening/night and go to work the next day.

12. cooterbrown

I agree XP is the biggest problem why spend money on UN when it doesnt benefit you much

AlterEgoT likes this.
  13. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't do that. as a matter of fact, i never did even before the arena schedule changes. i use up all of the stamina that i can until it's all gone or i get killed/knocked out. then i move on to the rest of the game. if someone wants to spend hours clicking away for a few FP, more power to 'em.

14. AlterEgoT

Any word on possibly changing the days of the things?

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

16. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

PDT isnt the only timezone....

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I prefer EST :p

18. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Its a bit closer to GMT, so it would be a start! ;)

19. RainSunGone

it's about time :p

20. Hellhavenofury:)

thats an lcn link