Is there a way to block bullies who keep attacking you?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Theodore, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Theodore

Theodore New Member

Is there a way to block bullies who keep attacking you especially surrendering?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

If you're at a relatively low level get someone stronger than them to speak to them/hitlist them. Perks of a syndicate.

What level are you? What level are they? Always helps to improve your stockpile and buy more hired guns. Then you could bully them back.

4. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I love these so called bullies, they give me a reason to press on and get stronger :D no better feeling than pounding on someone who used to pound on you. Don't think of them as bullies, think of them as motivation. :p

MobMan likes this.
  5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Must admit... This is my mindset.

MobMan likes this.
  6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I've was bullied for 3 month by the same player, he did 900-970 attacks after each rival reset. I was really close to quitting. The current system is that strong against a bully. Luckily now he can't touch me, but was really frustrating.

7. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

omg what a horrible fantasy: someone attacking u non stop whenever u wanna play and then some players might quit!!

it never happened to me tho, i got a few ppl on me when i climbed up the ranks but either outgrew or made friends with them.

ppl will hate me for that but i say: more protection! dont let new guys quit only cuz some idiot is overattacking.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is not always new players , who might have a problem,but I say get rid of the protection,most of us know by now how to stay below the threshold anyway so someone cannot set protection.

9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well I hope they don't change it, I like that it is there for the extreme attackers (especially those using tools to attack)

10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Hey, he finally quit!

11. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

that's really the only solution, lol