[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

gotta tell ya Mitch- seeing allot less energy drops and had to refill energy a lot more- and I'm not the only one seeing this... I have no reason to make this up .. out of FPs now and so pissed off I won't be buying any more.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I was told that nothing changed with frequency but I will get the developers to double check.

3. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have to say after talking to several people I think your skill set has a play in your energy drops

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Developers did a double check on the Energy drops and nothing lowered was lowered in the frequency of the drops. The drops chance is still random, so it is possible to not see a drop for a while. Even so, everything there is the same as it was last event aside from the amount dropped which increased slightly from last time.

@George Burd it is not related to your Skills, Energy drops are determined by how much Stamina or Energy you spend during the Raid Boss fight. When you trigger a drop you get back a single amount of what you spent plus a little extra.

George Burd likes this.
  5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Slightly off topic, but related to stats and boss performance - how is an individuals damage against a boss calculated? I know raid health affects the amount of damage done, but does an individuals skills have any effect on the damage they do? Thanks.

6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

thanks for clarifying, so I guess some folk are luckier on keys than me (i keep getting stuck 3-4k energy on one key) and others dont have my luck on the drops

7. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Not just you bud - trying to drop some of those keys is an absolute black hole for energy. I do the last job for the "best" chance and I can still dump thousands into it and not drop a key.

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i hope the next raid will work better than the previous ones, and won't have the problems that i've been hearing about, like the last one in Mob Wars.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Next one this Thurs, April 2nd, is in PC and it is a repeat boss.

10. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

do you know which locations the keys will be coming from for this week's raid? just wondering. so i can try to have some energy for them if i decide to open my own.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It will most likely be the same Locations as the previous Raid Boss (E. Tortuga, W. Tortuga, Peking and Barbary).

Chasity likes this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Boss: Capricorn Strikes Back! April 2 at 9:00 am PST

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Boss:

- Adjusted tiers on Kongregate/Armor Games (0-2000, 2001-4000, 4001 +)
    - Adjusted Boss Health

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  13. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder! I was wondering what time today they'd show up! :D

14. Chasity

Is there a way to tell whether I've already summoned a particular boss? (I'd started a couple of raids, but not others)

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Do you mean during the last time the Capricorn has shown up? No way to tell, unfortunately. :(

You can check and see if you have the achievement, but all that means is that you were in a fight where the Boss went down.

George Burd likes this.
  16. Chasity

Yes, that is what I meant. I recall your having said that when a person starts their own raid boss (of each raid boss) for the first time, that they'd be assured of getting one of the better end reward drops. ~can't recall whether I'd started this particular one... Thanks for the quick response! :)

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah well, that still holds true. For the first Raid Boss you start of the event you get a guaranteed Superior.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  18. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Drop Item

9 Energy

:mad::mad::mad::confused::mad::confused::mad::confused:

19. kouki

kouki New Member

20. kouki

kouki New Member