Item crates

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Birkebeiner, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

There's a link for new crates "ROCK CRATES" under the "Home" tab, but when I purchased my three crates the items are the same as in January - the link doesn't work, or the Rock Crates aren't ready... Anyhow, there aren't any new items in the crates.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Rock Crates are the current selection of Crates. The next Crates are apparently called "Steelbound" and will be out soon, so nothing has switched over yet.

3. Birkebeiner

Thanks for your quick reply Mitch, I'm just checking up on this... as I didn't look carefully IG before grabbing my crates, but you're saying that "Rock Crates" are, in fact the same as "January Soldier Crates"?

FYI, this is on the Kong/AG server - not sure if that matters.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct, Rock Crates and Soldier Crates are one and the same. A slight mix-up in our content creation team cause the mislabeling.

5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

When can we expect new crates, mitch? That is, if you even know?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Early March is the current target.

S E T H likes this.
  7. Birkebeiner

As an inveterate gambler I'm looking forward to a change of crates - it's June and we're stuck with: May Soldier Crates.

Any new/June crates arriving any time soon?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're looking at new Crates in July. :)

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

These updates have worked this way for a while now. New crates are rolled out every 2 months. If you have already purchased items in a crate, just save your FPs for the next month to get the new items if you don't want to get anymore old ones.

10. Birkebeiner

I would like to suggest that the new crates being brought out aren't labeled "July" crates. Also, could all "old" stuff lose the "new" label after a week or two.
    It'd be nice for new things to be labeled as "new" for a limited time - all that is happening now is that everyone is learning to ignore these labels. It's not good communication when it's not accurate.