Should We Enforce a Heal to Attack Ratio on the Raid Bosses?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

?

Should we enforce a Heal to Attack ratio on Raid Bosses?

1. Yes

52 vote(s)
    74.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Noticing another trend, which is not affecting me , but these bosses get filled in the top tier fast and barely is the min done, as some seem to be just taking spots just to take them, nothing much you can do about that, just an observation, for me thank goodness I get alot of invites so I am one of the first ones on that top tier, and I do the min and then some before moving on, to another boss, but it has been interesting to watch ,:rolleyes: the same people over and over .

Debra Otter likes this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

How does personal att/def/health effect your dmg and healing in Raid bosses? Im not set up horribly, but i still feel like a flea nibbling at these bosses.

3. Kirsten

I believe the health/strength of the group is taken into account,kinda like the the wars,( armada,syndicate, guild,etc,) but I could be wrong.

4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

it appears to be similar to guild/armada wars/and arena, if the majority of skills is in att or health you do more damage, def you heal more points per energy spent, also it looks like higher att skills get more energy drops of larger amounts

5. Kirsten

That creep is leaving all the raids in the red ,so everyone heals and leaves it where they found it,it is the only way to deal with a vampire he is so disliked I am surprised he can even play the game

Debra Otter likes this.
  6. Kirsten

taking him to task on boss walls and in WC he is really a piece of work,

7. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

There are a few that act like vampires on the raids, but FFC is the worst- a 2:1 attack:heal ration is good, but keep the 1000 heal min in place too. To combat FFC's scabbing off others I leave the raid health right where I find it when I am done- but I heal every bit of damage and then some on the bosses. I also post it in the boss feed so others know I am not trying to emulate him.

diva of destruction and Kirsten like this.
  8. Kirsten

Exactly

9. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I say no and if they would follow a 1/40 ratio for xp on the lvls 3000 and up that would stop energy issues since this formula would take 40 attacks at 20 stamina 800 total and you would only use around 440 energy per level and this would work for all levels above the 3000 range since this seems to be where the xp starts to slack off. Also with the drops and 60 left over from a level it would leave some for you to heal if someone was short. I myself believe this would work wonders and also with the major increase in xp for the players they would spend alot more since they are getting alot more out of them, I know if I got more lvls than 1 per refill I would spend but to me 1 lvl 10 fps sucks, at least this way i would get 3 to 5 lvls for a refill determining the app I am playing. This is for 3 out of 4 apps I dont play zombie slayer so I can not say if this will work for that one.

10. Kirsten

It is for PC and PC only we have a big problem there, so not to worry, when a level 10,000 who usually gets 2,000 levels per raid in PC he can heal,he just won't cause he said to us in WC "Where in the rules does it say I have to heal my own damage". It has nothing to do with spending or levels or XP or anything,this person does not care ,simple as that, DOES not care, he gets listed daily from the first PC raid,this is our third, he is an arrogant and spoiled brat of a grown man.

As far as levels,everyone is leveling like crazy,low levels mid levels,high levels and vampires.

BitterSweet likes this.
  11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Why not combine the booting thing and this issue: the owner can boot players that don't have a poor healing ratio. That way everyone who keeps that ratio is certain not to get booted and if you know the owner is OK, you can go below that ratio.

12. Kirsten

this usually happens on public bosses ,and public bosses are usually low level players who aren't that ,informed ,they need high levels to take these things down for the most part, they do not read the instructions or guidlines they just get there keys post their bosses and anyone that joins ,which is why I thing the high level tier is being filled faster than usual,is to keep people like this guy off of the raids, as far as the raids that hand pick, those are usually safer ,well 98% of the time.

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

ive noticed i would like to now the ratio xp to lvl off a raid for me lvl 3000 its 1/40th and thats awesome

Kirsten likes this.
  14. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I really hope this poll results in some kind of a change in pc. Abusers are going to abuse the current system until someone forces them not to.......my "rival" the vampire took 450 levels in the first day of the raid event. He is buying the game, and that is discouraging to many.

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  15. Kirsten

16. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The easier solution to the problem is restrict the raids to how many players can join in a given day. Someone said it above. The top 10 spots for the higher levels go faster and faster every raid and some barely do the 2000 actions or they may even not do them at all until they are 100 percent sure that raid is going to be defeated. If you can't commit to even 2000 actions on a raid boss from the get go don't join it and let another person who can do the actions join and help take that raid down. And it's sad it's the same asshats every raid now that are doing it. And since we can't name names i will let players draw their own conclusions on the asshats. And also no to the healing issue. If you open your boss to these idiots who don't heal and they either kill it off or drain your boss causing you to heal it that is your own fault not Kano's. And as i said restrict the amount of raids in a day or make a 4th tier level for more active players. The 1st two tiers are barely getting filled on these bosses the last tiers are the one's filling up with all 10

17. Kirsten

No, no restrictions on how many one joins, what this poll is about and the idea for it, will work well.

18. George Burd

hmmm how about a variation, raid lasts 3 days, if 24 hrs passes without filling up all tiers become every level available?

Chasity and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  19. Kirsten

I don't need to fill all tiers,so doesn't matter to me.I decide who joins my boss and I only need a few . :)

20. George Burd

"pats Kirsten on back" atta girl