[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 27, 2014.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

actually the lower tier players are better off then the higher lvl players only difference is us higher lvl players have FP to spend or have chosen to spend money to get FP but either way main difference. on all of the bosses i had going on each platform the lower lvls were always telling me thanks for joining, ect but they would always say i spend a little bit of stam bam a lvl tonns of lower lvl people were gaining hundreds of lvls and if they werent because of lack of stam and they are below lvl 2400 that is poor skill alocation. and that is there fault, these bosses made it real reasy to fix that but if they still chose not to put some points into stam and just buy boosts that is entirely on them and nobody else

the only ones that i could see have a problem are lvls 2400-3000 because that is where xp spikes majorly so the players in that range i understand having dificulty but if they are smart they would have realised their stam is lackiong therefore all the lvls they gained they would slowly put some points of stam so they dont have the problem next round.but if they still choose to not put any points into stam cant blame anybody but themselfs.

do you see what i mean?

coolestcool likes this.
  2. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I like the raid bosses in Pirate Clan better than in Mob Wars because they seem to give out much better experience, giving more incentive to dump loads of stamina and energy into them... Or maybe its just because I'm a lower level in Pirates, so the xp is better? :)

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I see what your saying Nelli. And unfortunate the ones who are leveling fast are going to be paying for it here shortly because yes i have heard players reaching 100s if not almost 1000 levels in the raids doing them this past weekend. however you can add all the skills you want it won't make a difference unless you have the items to back it up with. And i forgot which player mentioned it in this thread about 1 item for all that work is not going to help those players out at all. So all they have done is made themselves weaker. And they will see it once they bump into those new tier brackets of fighting. Vc and Lcn all saw that with players not thinking about doing it when they leveled.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. neill1990

but they have the option to craft more items and buy new items wich would make them stronger but that is only their choice to do so. also they unlock more bosses of their own wich gives good drops making them stronger.

but i do agree only 1 item isnt much at all would be nice if the boss had some drops however strong or weak they may be just something

5. Jon Ward

Can't craft the new items if you don't have the items to craft because you leveled to fast and spent all your favor points energy and stamina on the raid bosses. Myself i passed two adventures that really don't help me much. But i heard some players were passing adventures 6 or 8 adventures if not more and 0 percentage done on them so now they have to back track and do all those adventures.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. neill1990

passing more adventures dont feel like that would matter it is a matter of choice weather you go back to them or not though. and also they didnt have to spend their FP that is another personal mistake they made if they actually did.

some crafting though you have items for but it is locked so you have to wait but that is only probobly 1 or 2 not much at all

EDIT:and the ones that were passing that many i have seen plenty of happen they were 98% of them the lvls below 2400/getting to that level. they lvled real quick because there is no xp jump like in VC at lvl 1850 i believe but right when they hit 2400 they didnt gain many lvls after that probobly 20 or so but then if they were 2400 theyd get to 2500 and then be even more stuck because of the next xp jump and tha is why i was saying the ones who the bosses didnt favor were 2400-3000 because at that point you just learned what your playstyle is and are finally getting a good base for all of your skills and FP are low(for nearly all) gettin hired caps

7. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

It baffles me when I see most people posting that leveling fast is not good because you'll be weak bla bla bla and all that. What's the point being strong as a low level when there are still loads of players way above you stronger than you. There are still loads of locations and stuffs to unlock. If I have my way, I'll out level every other player till I get to the highest location such that even if another one gets released I'll have access to every new stuff.

It is true that you'll be weaker than those around your level but you have a greater chance of getting stronger as a higher level player than a lower one. Hence I'll call the statement "if you level too fast, you'll be weak" a myth. It is all down to choice. You can't have it all. You win some, you lose some. Level all the way for me.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not a myth at all, unless you are smart, it will put you in an XP range ya may not be ready for,as you fly thru adventures I have seen it too many times in my years playing Kano games. I even see it with just the regular game with players that level with one feature, rather than them all,might be just bosses or undead/valhallas, etc, or adventures, these games are really geared for a balanced build, and a balance if skill points , drops from adventures and crafting. ( yeah the ZS players seem to say crafting for them is nothing, ) but in the other three games it is important.

9. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

Love the raids I personally leveled over 2.3k off them. One small issue is that when it says the boss is already being attacked it sets your attack to a 1 stamina. I don't think anyone really even does a 1 stamina attack lol. But anyways it would be great if it would go back to the original of 20 stamina or whatever it was before the message.

10. Kirsten

actually although it is a PIA, it might keep the boss from getting killed if one or more of us are attacking at the same time ??

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll add that to the bug queue, I'm sure we can get that fixed up.

Jon Ward likes this.
  12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this would be a good fix if at all possible. i can't tell you how many times i got switched back to a 1 stam attack. i just learned to pay attention whenever the screen jumped.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Considering the attacks on different stamina does same damage to raid's health(at least in the last test run VC) I would think should be immediate fix needed, as they start tomorrow in VC.

14. Jon Ward

Mi7ch while your doing that to raid bosses then you mine as well also do it to the regular bosses also. Because if your using sliders on it or even hitting the 5 attack stam button on those regular bosses and someone hits while your hitting it reverts back to 1 stamina on you there also.

15. geckster99

geckster99 Member

thats not r ight..thers no fight list..........pirates is just a bosses game...am lvl 3200 ; thats how it looks for me, how many times do you have to attack the undead to get gps ; hate doing that

16. geckster99

geckster99 Member

anyway, it was much easier in pirates than any other kano app and yes, levelled faster ; have all my loadout with raid bosses

17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

is that right? so you might was well do max stam attacks, shouldn't you? i never really looked at that.

18. Kirsten

In PC 20 stam gave the best XP per hit.

19. Kirsten

Something be to be done to stop this guy now in PC is kano gonna help these raid that are still going on in PC with this one guy who just talked and does not heal

diva of destruction likes this.
  20. Jon Ward

There is still a lot that needs to be looked at with raids. At least Kano is willing to change somethings and i am glad one is the stamina issue when your hitting and someone else hits it screws you up. And also the fight list issue to whoever quoted me yeah try when you get in the higher level brackets and you only find 2 or 3 players on at a time if that so yes it sucks. I still say Kano needs to look at auto revival of players for battles just as they have done with the bounty boards. They can remove the stats off the players so it doesn't affect them.