[LCN] Location Info

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jess, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Jess

Jess Active Member

Hello there,

So yet another creative idea from me...

I recently unlocked a new location, I travelled there - Havana - and.. That's it. I know there a jobs and stuff to do in each locations, but why not make it something more?

I'm sure every player is curious about things. Things like informations about current location they are in, for example. :)

I think that adding a small 'Location Info' pop-up to each location, with some fun-facts about it, would be a cool addition to the game:
    [​IMG]

Of course the developers would have to state that the presented jobs etc, do not refer to the real location itself and other stuff, in order not to get sued.. ;)

What do You think?

/J

/edit: and no, it doesn't have any other use than providing fun informations :) perhaps adding some clues about hidden jobs/quests in the future..? :cool:

2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I like that idea...keeps the true meaning and background of the game...would be nice to have in VC as well...

The Navigator, Kehvyn and Jess like this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I enjoy ideas like this, because we actually have a large volume of writing in the games that is viewed once by players when they unlock a Location or Boss (especially in Zombie Slayer) but then it disappears forever.

Once I kick some butts and get the community Ideas queue moving again (grumble) I'll throw this one up.

Rambo, Chasity, Xextreem and 3 others like this.
  4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

The Navigator, Rambo and Jess like this.
  5. Jess

Jess Active Member

Thanks for bringing that up, neill1990 :)

Now that we have double the power, and Mitch is about to kick some butts, we might actually see it moving!

Rambo likes this.
  6. neill1990

i hope so been wanting to see this for a while now lol across all games would be real nice, but at least one for now and slowly the others lol

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Great idea i like it perhaps also make a "bonus" how to defeat them easy so you can fit the proper items in that info.

8. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

I enjoy this idea as well. It'll add a deeper level of depth to the game. :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    Rambo likes this.
  9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

yeah, what they said ;]

10. Jess

Jess Active Member

Hey, just bringing this post up.

Perhaps Mitch could obtain new responsibilities as a Community Manager, and begin to write the story behind locations... :rolleyes:

I bet he's up to it! :D

Rambo and neill1990 like this.
  11. neill1990

im still in agreement to it lol made a thread to this a while back have the link in here still, think they should be fused together since they are the same

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Oh I'd love to stretch my creative muscles, but someone else is in charge of writing content. That said, they are on board with this idea. :)

Rambo, LaScepter and Jess like this.
  13. Jess

Jess Active Member

@up

What are we waiting for then? :( Is that person busy with Facebook thingie as well? :confused:

14. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL>..... the devs need a rest after that switch over thingie they were working on thru April....Im anxious for this as well... hurry up Kano...:p

15. Jess

Jess Active Member

I know this isn't a high-priority idea, but I would like to bump it to let the new guys know it's here.;)

Cheers!

16. neill1990

17. Jess

Jess Active Member

Maybe the issue lays with bad tagging and naming the idea perhaps... But thanks for the heads up!

18. neill1990

or you know the search bar if your friend :)

19. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Wow, great idea, I like it, I bet noone will disagree this idea, instead, all we will learn something about these big cities :)

20. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

some core info is indeed fun to read. If the are going to do that.