[LCN] Changes to the Battle Arena Effective October 23

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

From what has been said, yes and I heard prob before the end of the month, but that time frame could change with this Raid boss issue, the changes to the arena are not being done all at once,rather in stages.

2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

that will do it for me then. i'm trying to keep an open mind. i say let the highest level players have the arenas and we can all do something else.

Daniel Pejchl likes this.
  3. ben

ben Active Member

my self i think that it will be based on how much one atts and on how many kills one gets in what rank they will fall into ... so the high deff players are going to have to pick up on there game to fall in a better rank ...

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Vic

Vic Active Member

i hope they don't do the revival feature in mob wars for the next one. i also hope that if they do scoring that attacks will earn points and not just kills. i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

amen, brother. i hope kills aren't the only thing that will be scored. that will suck.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's attacks and kills that award score. Being attacked and being killed does not award score, however.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

darn it. and i was hoping that if i got killed a bunch of times i could rack up some points. i guess i'll have to come up with another strategy now.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I copied this post from another thread in the hopes that Kano will see it before making any changes to the next LCN arena at the end of next week:

Amen, sister (Kirsten). I stopped entering these long ago if I knew that I couldn't be active. If I have a shot at some sort of ranking, I'll continue to join them. If I don't, I won't. I just don't want to be autorevived so someone else can continue to get kill points off me over and over and boost their ranking higher while I can do nothing, that's the biggest problem I have with these changes. Maybe players can be autorevived only if they have not met an attack limit (say, 1000). Those are the players that most everyone here seems to have a problem with, so they deserve to be killed over and over since they're just hoping for a ranking for doing (practically) nothing. :rolleyes:

9. Kirsten

From my understanding there is gonna be an option for revival, a toggle switch/button,I guess like the one for def mode,I feel no one should be revived for any reason other than it being their choice.

10. This is perfect for players like me, who uses the BA for XP only (the ranking reward is just an added bonus). But I can see why most seem to be against it (as they don't want to waste gf on stam refills every day until it's over). Even though it suits me well, I fear that this change will lower the interest for BA which means less players joining each round. It's clear though that this is another money-making change from Kano (like the Raid Boss) where you have to splash the cash to succeed at all. Don't like this direction the game seems to be taking (all about cash) even though this particular move will probably work for me.

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They planning to make 1 free revival/hour in the first 2 days. The downside is that with each death you will loose one third of your score. You can say that you don't play for rewards anymore, you revive together with a few friends and kill each other with a 3 stamina slider for a great XP as many times as you can.
    They wont make more money, as the number of players will be less each time, and there will be a lower interest for high defense weapons to last longer with a long defense time.

12. Kirsten

Mitch said that?? He posted before there was gonna be a button, but I am not sure if that means what you are saying,he did not go into detail. I has asked that it not be automatic that we have a choice whether to revive or not, I assumed that was the way it is gonna be,at least I hope so :) Which I would use given the choice, to revive when I can play again during those two days,just for levels and such :)

13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In his initial post in VC announcement he said: Killed players Revive automatically after one hour. Now that we will have a revive button, I am assuming that there will be an 1 hour countdown after each death before you can push your button.

14. Kirsten

Guess we have to wait for the official announcement, seems to be that we want the choice ,as there should always be a choice to revive or not to revive and when during the first 2 days,if it even last that long lol :)

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In the last Zombie Arena, 400 out of the initial 800 died in the first 10 minutes, yes it will be an interesting 2 days lol.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i guess i'm stuck. i already entered to see what it was like for myself. but it sounds like i may be disappointed.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I hope not, I guess I'll have to see for myself on Black Friday.

18. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yeah, me too. hopefully, it won't be too much worse than how it worked before. i guess i don't have a good arena setup, so i usually just get as many kills as i can and take as much xp as i can get before my stamina runs out, and then i die.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Before I sign up and I make the effort to be there at the starting time, this arena will work 100000% the same way as the previous one here in LCN and no changes?

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Today's Battle Arena in Mob Wars: LCN will not have any changes applied to it.