Planned Server Upgrades November 19 10:00 am PST to 11:00 am PST

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 19, 2014.

1. close to the edge

close to the edge New Member

Thanks for letting us know, but one thing there Mr. Upgrade... I upgraded my name, yet your site hasn't.. what do I do about that.. I do get my rewards by my new name of which I "BOUGHT" which good old hard earned favour points.... Now would you like to upgrade little 'ol me? Where might I go to do that? Seems like if one part of your system can get it right, the other part, "this part" can get it right as well. WELL, I'm a patient girl... it's been over a year now.. and I'm still waiting. What do I have to do? I'm an Officer on two games.. and to both jobs very well, but if some oner were to slack off for a week, I would find a replacement. See my delima? Please upgrade my system please. Thank you. My new aka in Viking Clan now "Wa Sho" it's Cherokee for "Lone Eagle". Yes, I have claws, yes I fly, yes, and I can see you.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you are experiencing any issues in-game not related to the server upgrade, please contact Support and they'll help you out!

3. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

So far don't see any changes.

4. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

hey mitch , i'm asking for free stuff , just because . lol

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Server Upgrades / Maintenance should now be complete. Please do let us know if you see any issues.

The upgrade should help increase performance as we expect to see a +20% speed up in all requests serverside.

6. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Kano is upgrading their servers (which are what EVERY player relies on to play the Game), and although there MAY be a few temporary (and minor) Game errors during that time, this ultimately benefits us in the long run! Nothing to really worry about, and you will likely not even notice anything during the upgrade - this is something EVERY "World Wide Web"/online/cyberspace entity does on a regular basis (email, internet sites, businesses, apps/games, etc.). All will be just fine, and you probably didn't even notice that the upgrades are complete! :cool:

mi7ch and Rodney Rangel like this.
  7. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

As my avatar says i just came here to read the comments and some are making me laugh. Free gift for server upgrade. Can i get a doughnut also with a glass of milk please.

The Milk Man likes this.
  9. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

Any idea when, and how long the downtime will be?

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The server upgrades are already complete!

L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  11. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i'd like some free w/ a side of free plz :p

Kirsten and L1LOne like this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I got free hugs for all, if you guys would like to form a line. :D

Jess, Kirsten, Guardian Angel and 3 others like this.
  13. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Me too !!!! ,,, who doesn't like free?o_O:D

Kirsten and RainSunGone like this.
  14. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

It was a joke. Tough crowd. Lol

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  15. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

free hugs? no offense, mitch... if i want i hug, i think i'd rather get it from my girlfriend than you. :p

16. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Whewwwwww.....LOL....thank the gods !... :rolleyes::p:cool:

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i heard kano was handing out free stuff. i haven't gotten mine yet. how do i get it?

18. Jess

Jess Active Member

Ever since the server upgrades the game started to lag badly. I'm getting delays often.

Today while in the SW the game lagged badly, and I lost all my tokens I had left on me. And this happened to few more players...

Too bad that the upgrade actually downgraded the gameplay experience for some users.

19. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i wish there was fps income :p

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We actually have not seen any reports of degradation from the new servers which all seem to be performing up to spec. I'll definitely get the network guys to take a closer look though. Thanks for the report! :)

Jess likes this.