peking Co-op Boss

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Steve Johnson, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Steve Johnson

Steve Johnson New Member

Hello

I beat all of the missions to unlock this boss and the boss never unlocked and I am well passed that level area. I would like to know why it never unlocked and I want to beat that boss and all of the other bosses I haven't beaten yet.

Thanks for your time

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Does it say what level you need to be or what Location You need to be in, it usually does for all bosses ,been along time so I don't have that info for that particular boss, Just double check .

3. Steve Johnson

Steve Johnson New Member

I have all of the adventures beaten and it didn't unlock the boss. You have to do all of the adventures to unlock the boss and then you can move on to the next territory

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes but ya also have to be a certain level, are you sure you are the right level, if so then send a ticket to support ,Kano will be in Monday and maybe they can help you out.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Sometimes you have to beat a previous boss at a certain location (like level 5) to unlock the one at the next location. I think this is in Pirates, and it's been so long I can't remember. But I think in LCN to unlock some of the lower location bosses you have to take some of the previous ones up to level 5 or 10.

Mr Killer Man likes this.
  6. Steve Johnson

Steve Johnson New Member

I'm level 263 and I beat the previous boss at level 5 and ten

7. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Can you get a screen shot of your boss page?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To unlock the Peking boss, you need to do the Ambush Silk Trade Ships Adventure 25 times, get 100 Battle victories, kill the Level 5 Two-Headed Turtle and the Level 1 Chimera. If you are missing one of those, that would be why the boss has not unlocked yet. :)

Sewreal likes this.
  9. RandyJday

RandyJday New Member

what if someone leveled up too quickly and cant get a win for the 100 battle victories?

10. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Then you will need to strengthen your Pirate to acquire the 100 battle victories.There is no way to alter any of the minimums needed to open the boss.

Chasity likes this.
  11. Sewreal

Sewreal New Member

12. Sewreal

Sewreal New Member

Thank you, help me figure out what I needed to do unlock the peking boss.

Barnacle likes this.