Which loadout is better?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JARVIN, Nov 23, 2014.

1. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

for the wars every other week... attack loadout or defense loadout? which one do you prefer and why? is it worth switching back and forth between loadouts like it is for the arenas?

2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

again, thanks for the feedback, everyone.

Kano Moderator 2 likes this.
  3. Matt Gerrits

Matt Gerrits New Member

From what I have seen in SW, defensive load out makes a difference in the amount of health received in healing and a difference in attack. Others in the syndicate say they notice the difference too, but I think its locked into whatever load out you have at the beginning like the Arena.

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

right, i know that. but my point is is it worth it to switch loadouts for healing purposes? i don't heal much myself, so if i'm losing in attacks i would prefer to keep an attack loadout.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm lost on what your exactly asking for, you said to Matt "right, I know that" Well how I read into your question, he's 100% correct. Switching loadout after start will have no effect for healing, just how he stated "loadout is locked in"

On the other hand, switching loadout will effect normal game play out wars.

6. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

right. but should i bother switching loadouts for the wars every 2 weeks? since i don't heal much, am i losing out attacking with a defense loadout? i'm assuming that i would do more damage or something with an attack loadout instead of a defense one. that's what i mean.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct if plan on not healing, keep attack loadout to maximize damage.

8. Matt Gerrits

Matt Gerrits New Member

I get what Jarvin is getting at. Since you don't heal or don't heal much, don't worry attack equipping a defensive load out. Now, in terms of what the difference in attack is with the defensive load out, for me and the stronger mobsters of my syndicate, its a minimal change. Not a significant drop to really be worried about. So make your load out whatever you feel you want.

9. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I would suggest using "Strongest Overall" for the situation you are describing - this will most likely be your best choice, as it should increase your Heal per Token, while making your Attacks a bit stronger. This also depends very much on the Items you have to choose from when arming your Loadout! ;)

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

that's interesting, i never thought about that. so instead of switching loadouts for the arenas, should i just use the "strongest overall" all of the time? that would be much easier. but i thought it was better to switch to a defensive loadout for the arenas, so i have been doing that for a while.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Whatever you have at the start of the arena, is locked in for the arena, "only", once it starts you can switch it to whatever one you want while playing the regular game even during the arena.

12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i understand that. my point is if it is worth switching loadouts every few days for arenas and wars. if the differences are negligible, wouldn't it be easiest to just use the "strongest overall" loadout instead of doing all the switching back and forth?

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is worth it, depending on what you are doing at the time, it is easy to do,just click a button, not a big deal but yes it can make a difference with someone of equal or almost equal strength

14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

thanks. i don't usually have that problem. i normally get pounded on by players much stronger than me, so unless i was able to equip like 100 items in loadout, i don't think that would make much of a difference for me.

15. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

For syndicate wars the overall strength is based on the whole syndi...So basically whether you are in attack or def will not matter much when you attack. I always go in in def loadout as we are a strong syndi. When you heal in def loadout you will notice its considerably more than being in an attack loadout.
    For Battle Arena theres more of an impact being in def or attack. I.e if you go in in def loadout you will get longer in def mode.

Kano Moderator 2 likes this.