[All] Need New Ach Approval

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i would like to see some more ach on all game apps for Health, Energy an Stamina an would like to have some good ratings espically on pirate clan where we need it the most it would be happy to see this happen an i hope the devs will do this Have A Great Day!!

neill1990 likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why is it necessary for more achieves on Skill Point allocation? I never understood this concept. Enlighten me...

Kirsten likes this.
  3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

5 from me definetly needed in PC the most. i think those 3 achievements didnt get the proper amount they deserved in the last update for them wich was a real long time ago

4. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be better to get new achievements for things you actually have to use some skill in doing?

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Jess

Jess Active Member

New achievements could be fun, but like foxysiren said, not just for allocating SP's.

Kano has to think of new ways of achieving something :)

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what new ways Jess they dont never got any since they cant get rid of the Posers in the game an letting them cheat to play so why not come out with new ach for Health..Energy an Stamina might of well do it since they are letting this happen...only thing i want is that to be done bc the more i level the more skill i want to use toward my stamina an health where that i can inflict more damage on my boss fights.. :)