Cornhole Bags

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kabirgph, Sep 28, 2014.

1. kabirgph

kabirgph New Member

Hello,
    Good evening everybody. I have found the website bestcornbags provides Cornhole Bags and I want to shop some bags from here. But I an a little bit confused about the quality and origin of their Cornhole Bags. Has anyone have used their Cornhole Bags before? Please tell me about their quality.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  2. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

You can go to the website and at the bottom of the page is a link to a Mobile Friendly Website for your android device, but no APP that i know off.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Xextreem likes this.
  4. kabirgph

kabirgph New Member

5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

i mean zombie slayer its outdate and incompleet to be honest. I can not play on that. Just try it.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Don't play ZS, I've tried playing from phone VC, but way to laggy (actually irritates me) so only use phone for cal's when not around my puter.

9. slayer serge

slayer serge New Member

cant play syndicate war on the mobile app , or is there a way ?

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Try going to the full version of the site on your device's browser, you should be able to participate in Syndicate Wars that way. http://www.kanoplay.com/

11. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Are the going to fixs this? Because there is no way i can play this because i got facebook app so its keep getting back to mobile site and not normal site.