In FB KP1 ... links open to KP2

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kel the Merciful King, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Been having many times this occuring. Click on a link in the game FB KP1 social feed, right click, open in tab ... then when I get to the tab, its open to KP2 and I have to manually change the link to 1 from 2 at the end to fix it. The last few times yesterday this happened, the "devs" were said to be notified of the defeat ... this was new v. the cannot be found. Were ya notified and are you fixing it? Do you need more details ?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The developers were notified and are in the process of investigating and fixing any potential issues. :)

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I told you its possible to merge the servers, its a sign from the viking gods.....if you build it, they will come

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

STOP !!!!!:eek:

Seriously, something like that was happening a few weeks ago taking me to the"" OLD"" myspace, but I finally realized if I clicked the correct server on top I got back to my FB game.

5. Realdeal

Realdeal New Member

Good to know in advance

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I note I used to get tons of complaints if I sent a KP1 link for a boss to a person without a bit of savvy (I guess) ..." It opens to this thing" "I don't get to your boss" ... am guessing the thing was KP2 ... and "no such boss exists" (something like that)

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This should be fixed now for all NEW links that are posted to the social feed. Links such as boss links should now explicitly include "?game_server=server_1" on them which will stop you from being redirected to server 2 if that was the last server you logged into.

If you are having issues with this change or others around game links please let us know!