Forum Activity Program Season One (October - December)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Kirsten and popopoo like this.
  2. Lady G in PC

Lady G in PC New Member

Thanks mi7ch! Favor points are always smiled upon :) I just may have to try and post a few, seems like this could be a perk worth working for :)

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

great idea, rewards would be nice also :)

4. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Just thinking about something and who knows if others could be like me in ways. But I am using a different email for this then the one I used for Facebook. Because I don't want to miss out on any rewards. I am able to get the bonus boost and not sure if that mean I should get these rewards.

5. amanda

amanda Member

I think if your email linked to the game you will be ok

6. Lucius

Lucius New Member

man this is a challenge for a drunk especially if your not signed in lol

7. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL...i iike this idea..it will for sure bring some of those forum stalkers ...who never post out from under their rocks....hahahha im going to post more too for it....

8. popopoo

popopoo Member

what would a 1000 level member benefit from a newly improvised battle arena?

9. popopoo

popopoo Member

reesy901 it says they will give a bigger reward later.

10. popopoo

popopoo Member

season one goes from october to december . its much longer than a game season though

11. popopoo

popopoo Member

when will power heal be available?

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Power Heal is available now, but you have to be over a certain amount of Health to access it.

popopoo likes this.
  13. popopoo

popopoo Member

why gazembar would need any rewards, he is already at 7000 plus level, he should distribute rewards among other :p just a 0.00005 second thought

14. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

I know they said they'd give bigger rewards later. However, they didn't rule out the possibility of a cash reward. As I said, I love free stuff. Whether it be items, fp's or boosts to stam or energy. But until they come out with a definitive list of what the possible rewards are (or are not), you cannot discount cash being a reward. I wouldn't turn free cash down. However, as I said, cash has always been the runt of the litter.
    mi7ch said:
    The monthly prizes will be smaller in scale, like full attribute refill tokens that can be redeemed with me, or small amounts of Favor Points. The prize for successfully completing a whole Season will be much larger. :)
    ( As a rule,I do usually read what devs have to say before I post)

popopoo likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Cash?? you mean fake coins , Right ??? lol

16. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I am sure they won't be given away real money. It will be the game coins, if they would do that. But also I would think they would go with how much income you make. Cents it's different for everyone.

17. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

I of course meant fake coins haha A cash giveaway would be absurd and would encourage a lot of people to try and abuse the system. I play LCN so for me there are 3 categories of boost regularly given away for loyalty; cash,stam and energy. It was this system I was referring to when saying the cash is the runt of the litter. :p

Kirsten likes this.
  18. popopoo

popopoo Member

i would like i could buy more than 1000 mobsters if i get favor points as rewards . this would help to buy crates and other stuff with ease

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This would unbalance the games even more than they already are. Once you hit max mob/clan, you need to focus on inventory to beat up on opponents. If you had to do is buy more hgs/clan, you would never be able to beat those of a higher level than you are.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

agreed, Jared the game only uses items for 2,000 clan in three of the games, LCN,PC and VC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.