News items notifications

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Bunfighter, Oct 16, 2014.

1. The Bunfighter

The Bunfighter New Member

Upto about three weeks ago I was recieving news update notifications I still get them, but now they dont show as a figure in the box to make me aware there is anything there. Instead of News 1 all I see now is News 0 so now I have to remember to check every so often, it was only down to a syndicate member telling me about it that I collected the cash boost this week before it timed out.

The Bunfighter

2. Jess

Jess Active Member

It may be a browser related issue. I've been having this problem from time to time as well. But usually it works correctly. Refreshing the page usually works for me. Try switching browsers or clearing the cache in your current one?

3. The Bunfighter

Ok I'll give both those a try thanks:)

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

i think it's a system problem. the updates are there, but the notifications don't show up on the main page like they do for daily rewards, etc. anymore.

The Bunfighter likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sometimes the notifications show up and sometimes they don't, but the developers are working to fix that issue.

As @Jess said try different browsers, refreshing, clearing your cache, that can get it to show up.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Also checking in the forum at the beginning or the week and in chat,Mitch always posts here and in chat lately ,announcements about all kinds of things.

7. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Just for the record... The same thing happens to me... It says "News 1" even though I have clicked on it and visited the page several times.

Jess likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This should have been fixed yesterday afternoon, but I'll keep my eye out for any weirdness.

Jess likes this.
  9. biden2012

biden2012 New Member

I did have the same problem and it appears fixed now (although can't be sure for certain until a new item is posted). However now I have an issue that is so minor that it's barely worth mentioning: in fights the green/orange sign "Fight won/lost" is gone for me. Other players have told me that they still see it. Maybe a kong or chrome issue? In fights it makes no difference, but it's more useful in BA and SW, so would like it back if possible.

10. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Seems to be fixed now... Thanks, Mi7ch! :)

11. The Bunfighter

Thanks mi7ch it's working fine again here and thank you all who took the time to reply:)