Farmville VC

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think I see a pattern of recent changes that have turned a fine battle game into a Farmville equivalent.

Take the "new" Power Heal feature. I call it the "Buzz Off" button i.e. Buzz off, I want to do what I want to do now. And when you hit me so many times, I will counter you cheap, and then hit you back while you power heal. And then you can keep hitting your Buzz Off button, until you can counter me cheap right back. Not exactly who is the fastest at attacking and healing no more but rather who can pay for counters to play undisturbed by any rivals while of course leveling at a cost of 25% more than otherwise.

Take the "new" Raid Boss feature. I saw one fella get 4000 levels. I did 1700. Most of my kind did 1500 to 2000 levels in a span of 12 days. Previously it took for me to get 500 levels, 4 months. To get 25000 levels, with an asterisk for the last 110 of them which took 2 hours at most with the Raid Boss feature, took over 2000 days, of some serious battling, bountying, leveling, boss hitting everything. Now, if you are serious about clicking away, you should be able to get to level 30,000 in say 15 rounds of Raid bosses, more or less. Yes it will cost you plenty but it won't cost you in that much time. And yes, you will have the "Power Heal" button to protect you from the meanies who might want to battle with you. Counters 25% cost to straight hits :)

Next up? I think the making of dishonorable bounties finishes the game off. You must do your lotteries at whatever cost, to be able to afford to bounty honorably. Being practical will make you dishonorable and being honorable will make you broke (real dollars) as you try for those achievements.

And yes, if you cheat, don't get caught but if you buy everything, you will lose access to your account for a week, with income :) Its not that bad. Ask the folks in VKF, all the leaders oddly or not. Prosperous cheats prosper in Farmville oops, the VC motif version of Farmville.

So I think Zynga should be buying this VC. You want to do well there, you water your crops and buy some funky ones I hear. The Victoria grass is the best. Just remember that tip!

You want to do well at this variant of Farmville VC, just bring your pocket book. If you got some real Victoria grass, bonus.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i see what youre saying but i think you may be a bit dramatic with this post....i did pretty well with the raid bosses and didnt spend a dime and got a boat load of levels....i did notice it took away from the reg game and i didnt like that too much but since its just an event that doesnt last forever then i think itll be fine...just need to see what kind of tweaking they do for it...as for the power heal, i love it...makes hitting bosses go much quicker now and bounty hunting is pretty fun as well heh heh

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree with the part of Raid lvling, The Raid boss its nothing more than a level sellout, you can make like 1 lvl/min.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is some good food for thought in here, Kel. Expect the Raid Boss to undergo some changes next time around.

5. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Well Mi7ch happy to hear the Raid boss will under go some changes. I happened to enjoy them. Too bad there were a few jack hole who who kill off their health, and they reset.

6. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I find it hard to believe some people leveled up so much with the RB. I know I did not do that much, cents I did not have much FP, and don't spend my money for them. I don't really have the money to spend. But to level up even 1,000 with it, you would have to be just saving them or buying lot's of FP.

7. Kel the Merciful King

There were free ways to level up. And some took that route ... very often!

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

SO, what , a glitch or a loophole ???

9. Kel the Merciful King

My opinion? The whole thing was a badly integrated, alpha level (20 or so bugs) software "feature" thrust on a solid battle game, with possibly a "by design" clever puzzle to solve. For those that solved the puzzle, they benefited.

Was the puzzle by design or was it unintended ("loophole")? I know they should have tested this tons and should have had some sharp testers / experienced VC gamers on the job. I would say ... I dunno! :) We have had puzzles to solve before game wise.

By the end of the Raids, the puzzles' "solution" was widely used on every platform with no doubt many independent "eureka" moments as people tried different things.

Bottom line: some spent a small fortune to level so much, some spent a little, and some did not spend at all :)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

well that sucks , big time, if even one of those things is true, so then we were essentially guinea pigs :(

11. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i'm okay with being a guinea pig, but it's a shame of some players were able to get 100s of levels without spending any FPs. if this is true, hopefully these "loopholes" will be closed for the next raid boss release

12. Kel the Merciful King

It was worse! They gained FPs and used em to power level, if they so chose. Or just accumulated FPs' and still leveled tons. Net ... nothing to Kano in some cases. In many cases, the character build / level was wrong to take advantage of it and had to buy to do anything i.e. you needed to get 10 levels to carry on and you needed enough "stamina" to do it. Of course the easiest way, was to buy energy and buy stamina. Either way, it was a mess. I think that is fair to conclude.

I personally don't know if these 'loopholes" can be fixed as you call them. There will be no matter what way you look at it, either a stamina crisis or an energy crisis. The net result is you will buy your levels v. battle for them. And gain huge on any rivals if you are willing to buy. Hence, Farmville VC.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I as well saw this "Loop hole" from the very get go. Am I going to explain it for everyone to know here on the forum, absolutely not! This raid boss needs some serious tweaking to be fruitful on "some drops" for everyone to acquire, not a free for all level partner.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Gaining alot of levels quick for the average player ( level wise) is not always a good thing, sure for the top players , it is not gonna hurt their game much if at all, but an average low or mid level player it is just gonna put them in an xp range they may not be ready to handle those already there,so buyer beware . :eek:

15. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

So Typical. As usual the one that gains the most cries the most. The so called "puzzle" was so not a puzzle. Claims of super intelligence not withstanding. Frankly, I did not like the Cave Boss either. But if you look at the over all aspects of the game the Cave Boss was a vehicle to level. If you concentrated there other aspects were totally ignored to a players detriment. The Cave Boss was an idea that was tried and seems to need to some major adjustments. I like Kirsten's comments on buyer beware also. I noticed that despite a dramatic level gain by one of my rivals, it did not effect battle results greatly. So all those nights without sleep didnt help much.
    Finally, criticizing players by using options in the game to achieve their goals is , in my opinion, nothing but sour grapes. The options are there for all to use should they chose. Just remember if people were not investing in the game, there would be no game.

16. Kel the Merciful King

As usual the one who gained near the least, pipes in with misinformation. *I* did not gain the most. I got 1700 levels to keep up with some of the players in this game: at my level actually an astonishing gain. That put me in 6th or 7th place in levels gained. You were in 15th or 16th place, with around 800 levels. Some of the top 25, changed rankings, losing positions like you, soon to be 5th. Some gained on rivals significantly. In all to me, too quick, too painless, and too easy. Next time around, I expect you to be in the top pile, not sleeping at the switch, without a clue of how to do it right, with wallet wide open. Kano will fix it up, no worries: they will fix it for people like you as they usually do.

17. Craig Day

Bitter Bitter Bitter. First of all it was over 2K. Second of all I did not stay up all night hitting bosses. Unlike others I actually go do things other then VC. Lastly there is only one thing that matters to me. Beating your Pompous Butt. Which I still do.

So that is why you have stepped up your verbal attacks. You have been exposed. Look who is talking about changing things. The next arena is called the Lizard Arena. Why because you couldnt win the way it was, so you cry and whine.

John Luna likes this.
  18. Kel the Merciful King

Newsflash: I did not ask for any changes to the Arena *EVER*. If you thought a bit larger about the entire games that Kano offers on KP2 and Kong and Armor, and the 4 variants of it, you will see no where a Kel posting anywhere about Arena and changing it. I don't care about something that bores me. 5 wins in a row, on my own chump, was plenty to get bored with. For someone who needs a troop (Kangaroo!) with you to win it, this new Arena might not suit you at all or it will. Don't care <---- others do care.

Re the RAID thing, I know exactly how many levels I got and 1700 is close enuf. So is the 800 you got. You can make up things as you do, but even if you actually saw the numbers, you would not believe them, independently, as you are barking at nothing like usual and adding nothing really to make this thing work better, and not for you or for me, but for everyone. You can mask how weakly you competed and how well your allies did do, relatively, but they laugh at you as I do. Did you know they think you are a joke?

BTW what a concept, thinking of the game first, v. you or your rival ( you are not mine!) who you will find (me, hint!) does not give a crap about a weak individual like you. And yes, that is not your game character I am talking of: its your person. It takes a mighty weak person to create stories and lies about a person who plays a game for fun and relaxation. You are special needs clearly. Think about the game as whole, you can try it, or are you reluctant there too?

19. Craig Day

You know you are right when your antagonist attacks the person rather then the issue. I have created nothing and told no lies. Now if you want to get into lies should I start a list. We can start with you only take pills on my bounties. And not an hour later you take a pill on anothers. Then we can talk about you knowing someone who can put me in Leavenworth. Well here I am. How about the War Hero thing. LOL. You have no credibility so rant on MacDuff. Not even gonna bother insulting you. Good Luck in the Lizard Arena

20. John Luna

John Luna Member

Geepers man, do you really believe all that stuff you shoveling? Good grief, You spoke of opening a wallet earlier but yet I remember when you were nothing more than a level 3k trying to chase Big Mike and you spent quite a few to surpass him only to sit here sell all this. You may have some of these folks fooled but I have seen you first hand, you declan and un friend those that dont follow your ways and intimidate with your level by attacking lower levels. And please knock it off, when Craig is online you vanish and begin to post all kind of erroneous babbles.

Just play the game for a change without your miss placed sense of self righteousness, there are several of us who know what you did and how you did it. So stop already, show some dignity FFS.

BTW, say what you want ....it wasnt just Craig who saw the list pal.

I can write to KANO too you know.