Coop Boss Battles

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by lovethisgame, Sep 9, 2014.

1. lovethisgame

lovethisgame New Member

Hi Kano Team :)
    could you please find a way to make the Coop Boss Battle link visible for Boss owners only.
    This would avoid abuse of the link. e.g. Some people (the not invited ones by the Boss sharer) kind of "steal" places from the people for which the Boss was intended to be.
    Hope that's no impossible request :)

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it should already be set up that way, at least it is on server 2. no one can get in on my bosses unless i turn on the public sharing button on the boss.

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

#1 don't go public, copy the link send it out in ingame messages till everyone you want to get on it then send it out if ya need more help, and there is a button to either share with non clan or not to.

4. bighoof

bighoof Member

i would still like a a custom list that I can make up with the links I want to input and send it those select few

5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i really don't think this is necessary. you can turn public sharing off and on, and if that's not good enough, you can pm the boss link to whoever you'd like to invite. at least on PC, there are plenty of bosses to go around, so i don't worry about not being able to get into any.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

I gotta agree here.

7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

it doesn't work like this on kong. you can't keep non-mob/enemies out of your bosses if you post them, and it's too much of a pain to send links to individual players.

8. Kirsten

ahhhh, I see, well here on FB I send it out to my besties and then post the boss in the numerous boss groups I am in,there is something to be said for a social network, actually alot can be said for it ,seeing Kong ,Armor and the old myspace do not have that luxury.