ambush

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kirsten, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok I was attacking someone off my fight list , so he punches and I attack a few more, nothing special 9 attacks, and his lists me now I cannot ambush him cause the game says I can only do if this player attacked me in the past 24 hours, well in the past 7 minutes he punched and listed me, how is that not an attack of some form :confused:, seems odd to me.

Catch the XXXXXXXXX off-guard between multiple attacks with a surprise ambush. Setup one or more ambushes to foil the xxxxxxx weak attack strategies. It will cost you $1,345,259,804 and 2 stamina to prepare this next ambush.

not that big a deal since he is weaker and I trapped him but the way it is worded is weird

Attacks from: 1 hit,1 punch in 4 minutes Last attacked: 5 minutes ago

Attacks against: 9 attacks in 1 minute Last attacked: 9 minutes ago
    In order to setup an ambush, txxxxxxxxxxxxxxx must have attacked you at least once in the past 24 hours.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think I've run into this before. If I'm not mistaken, if you kill someone, that player has to attack you back so that you can continue to attack back. If you only get listed and punched, that doesn't count to open the door for you to continue attacking the other player.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Well I did keep attacking but someone killed the player, I just found it odd, in the other games, any action allows you to counter/ambush, or trap, and I was just wondering why it did not allow it in ZS. Not really that important the player is weaker and is trapped now .

4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

After killing him you can not atack him unless he is in range of your level. After 42hits you can not bash him anymore. Only ambush him or boobytrap. If he gets hungry he will bite and you can farm xp easy on him. Keep punish him this will get people mad. So he will punsh back and the door is open again :D have fun.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Yes I know all that,thanks,but I did not kill him, and he is in my xp range, and I only attacked a few times ,the thing was it said I couldn't set an ambush on him cause he had not attacked yet he did he punched and listed me after I attacked and won, so , that was the question,not a big deal he is not a threat by any stretch of the imagination,just thought it odd. I know in the other games I am sure if I wanted to set a counter/ambush I would have been able.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Only for attacks. Lists and punches don't open the door to set counters.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

only attacks count. he can chain you to kingdom come. You can't set an ambush for when he attacks back if ever.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That's kinda BS if ask me.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I don't use ambushes except for the achievement but I agree. Most often attacks reset and you are a sitting duck.

I dislike the current ambushes and always have. I don't believe allowing an unbeatable component to the game is a good thing. But yeah, it's BS.

JADES likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I don't even play ZS and see the problem.. :eek:

AlterEgoT likes this.