[KanoPlay] GAME MISSING

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Drake, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Drake

Drake New Member

My entire game of 5000 + levels and over 1 trillion points has disappeared but only on KanoPlay ... the FB game is intact ... and I am not a new member ... I think I have been here longer than Mitch ... my Armada was Caribbean Pirates ... If I can't get it back, u lose one of your oldest players .... I believe I've been playing this for 4 years more or less

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya prob gonna have to wait till Monday, send in a ticket , or refresh the page, I do not want to consider the alternative

3. Drake

Drake New Member

How do I send in a ticket, when the developers make things better, they make things better for themselves, nobody up there looks at things thru the eyes of a player so these complaints are more confusing for a player like me who almost never has to use these forms. The KanoPlay game was my best most advanced game I had ... the FB game was about 1/3 of the score of the KanoPlay game

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

click on support on your profile game page is one way or click on support from here and follow the directions, explain the problems,sending a ticket is pretty easy, good luck, Kano is closed on the weekends so send a ticket in now ,and hopefully you will here back from them by Tuesday,always takes a day or two for them to catch up on tickets with all the games and platforms

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, once again Kirsten got it right, go to support.kanoapps.com and let them know shat happened. Support is well versed in account recovery, so they should be able to help you out.

6. Drake

Drake New Member

That's how i got my first above message here was by sending in a ticket ... hopefully I did not make an error