The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Since we all have a Syndicate War under our belt, we're going to switch from opening one thread for every event to one overarching thread covering all future Wars.

If you have anything to say about Syndicate Wars, this is the place!

Help Doc:

Joining
    The Syndicate leader or officer can register a Syndicate for a War, once registered other members can join. Your Syndicate must be two weeks or older to join. You may opt-out before a Syndicate War begins, but not after it starts.

Divisions
    Syndicates are placed in Division tiers A through E (A being the top skilled Syndicate). Your division tier is calculated by your total Syndicate skills (top 15 members) against all others in the war.

Battles
    Syndicate strengths are calculated from the top 15 joined Syndicate members which all contribute to the Syndicates attack / defence / health. If you do not have more than 15 members you will take the stats of all registered members. Once the war begins the stats are saved for the duration of the war. When initiating a battle each player is equipped with the strengths of their Syndicate along with their individual armed attacks strength which contributes to their minimum damage against. Attacking another Syndicate will use Stamina and War Tokens. Keep your health up by healing to maximize the War Points received on attacks, if your health drops you may see slightly lower War Point rewards.

War Tokens
    Every member of your Syndicate starts off with 200 out of the total 300 War Tokens. You refill one Token every 2:42. Every person gets a total of four 50 Token refills a day, which needs to be done manually. You may gift Tokens to other members of your Syndicate as long as they are not at the 300 maximum or have passed their total number of manual refills for one day. The one Token refill will continue past the manual refill limit as long as you are not at the 300 Token maximum.

To gift another Syndicate member a Token, provided they are not at their maximum, in the members view page click their token count link.

Battle Perks
    Along with taking your total Syndicate strengths into battle, there is also some variability added in each attack using the following Perk.

Attack - Minimum Damage Bonus - The greater percentage of skills in your armed attack the more minimum damage you will do to a target.

Defence - Energy Heal Bonus - The greater percentage of skills in your armed defence the more you can heal your Syndicate.

Battle Rewards
    Players will receive XP, War Points and random Battle Drops for attacking target Syndicates. The amount of War Points are dependant on a win/loss or kill. War Points are further modified by a couple other factors, the division of the target Syndicate and how many kills you've had against the target Syndicate. The division bonus is greatest at Division A Syndicates. The kill bonus degrades the more times you kill the same Syndicate.

Deaths and Respawning
    When your Syndicate health is reduced to zero you die and go into a 15 minute respawn wait time. During this time you cannot heal or attack other Syndicates. Deaths also have a price, you will lose your War Points reward from your last kill.

Healing
    Players will be allowed to spend War Tokens to heal their Syndicate and will get XP for each heal action. Your Syndicate can heal a total of 400 times over a 1 hour period (since the first heal occurred). Heal allocations will replenish if you respawn or the 2 hour period completes.

Leaderboard Rewards
    The top 20% of Syndicates will be rewarded with the currently listed rewards.

Ending a War
    The Syndicate war ends when the timer runs out. Syndicates will be ranked by War Points and will be listed on the leaderboard accordingly.

mariacosplay and M3THMouth like this.
  2. Rab Smith

Rab Smith New Member

finally figured it,
    it wasn't made clear
    its a waste of time if your syndicate, like the one I'm in doesn't join in
    you need at least 15 to participate

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  3. blairwitchseal

blairwitchseal New Member

Syndicate Wars

I don't get why you would limit the amount of attacks (tokens)
    Any particular reason for this?

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

has anyone else added up their total syndicate war points and found that the game is actually cheating them out of war points, our total scores for war points when you added them up was 146978m the total amount that mob wars lcn syndicate wars is showing for total war points is 145134, which is actually cheating us out of 1844 war points . that would be enough to move us up one more spot on the leadership board

5. Arman Ali

Arman Ali New Member

Losing WP

-0 Health | 1,938,881 Damage Dealt | +362 XP | +9 WP (Lost 1 WP)
    Now why do I lose war point??

6. Pranav Sood

Pranav Sood New Member

i agree to what blairwitchseal says why is there a limit on attacks :confused:
    it is as some one one said in chat you watching paint dry or some one on kong said its a 4/5 min quick fire fun and then u wait or more bluntly put its like a pre mature ejaculation :p

7. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

How about if you are dead & waiting to respawn preventing you from wasting tokens on trying to heal might be a good idea otherwise tokens are used for nothing as you do not heal..wasted prob 30tokens before noticing, on Kong!

8. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

The token refill timer is still buggy, how about fixing that before the next syndicate wars

9. blairwitchseal

blairwitchseal New Member

First and last Syn War for me. Very disappointed, but at least i get to spend more time hunting ;)

10. DMQ

DMQ Member

Same question

Still cannot find a way to attack any syn unless on feed

I thought you guys were gonna make some changes for the better not try and send us to bed early !

LoneWolf likes this.
  11. Tiffany Austin

Tiffany Austin New Member

Did your syndicate get killed?

12. Rab Smith

Rab Smith New Member

Suggestion , an A and B rank and a C to E rank.
    Join a more active syndicate

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    Upstarter likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Points are only updated for the leaderboard every 15 minutes. Points on the leaderboard are always less than the total that you see on your syndicate war page, which is live and calculates points as you earn them.

14. Susan K

Susan K Member

I wish that when you are pounding away against someone and they die you'd see who took them out; at least what syndicate got it. Maybe if it's*your* syndicate it would show the person as well.

15. Guys its really sux to sit n wait too long for tokens to fill up, you give us only 16 refills for whole war its not enough, hope you guys will reduce the the regeneration time for tokens, 90 secs will be apt.

Lou A. Munden and Daniel Pejchl like this.
  16. DMQ

DMQ Member

Just found out that you can refill other members for gf points,,, Is there anything in place to stop new accounts being made to top the team up ? A new account can rack up a mass of gf points and keep the team topped up daily... Not that i would do anything like that of course !

cat likes this.
  17. djslapper

djslapper New Member

Has anyone worked out how the number of attacks to wins/losses never adds up or is it just me!???

2619 attacks 1244 wins and 71 losses!?????

Lou A. Munden likes this.
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There are certain restrictions in place to prevent the abuse of the gifting system. We're updating the Help document in the Wars to include the most recent information about the feature.

19. Mate dont know what you are talking abt, you cant move up without a kill, we are 3rd ranked in recent war and we got more than 300 kills

Bella Louisa Leonardi likes this.
  20. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

I think this has to do with the number of tokens/stamina used in each attack.
    While each token is counted as 1, if you use 3 token attack this is still only counted as 1 win.
    So 2619 attacks could consist of a heap of x 3 token attacks and the rest as singles.

As for War points not adding up, remember, every time your Syndicate dies, you lose the war points off the Syndicate total from the last kill. I don't think it gets taken of the individual members tally.