Why is my attack so weak against bosses?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ima Gamester, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Ima Gamester

Ima Gamester New Member

- I am level 78.
    - I have Attack 387, defense 226.
    - I have 215 squad, and have the best 14 in my top squad.
    - I own and have armed the Hedge Trimmer, Knight Armor, and Bugatti, all UN items, all lvl 4.

Why do I only flurry for ~ 400 ?!?

I see other people make a quarter the quantity of attacks for much more damage...

HELP!!

2. wow that's high attack
    make sure you upgrade your weapons and cars also
    some players help attack high level boss Archbishop Zombie and get drop item Ceramic Grail (Level 4)
    Attack: +33
    Defense: +27

some like that strong item u can buy get only after level 128
    Leather Whip (Level 4)
    Attack: +33
    Defense: +27
    Upkeep: -$6,000

so its possible they got better weapons at you level

3. KNIGHT

KNIGHT New Member

Theres another possibility also..Im exploring in the game.Its possible that your attack and defense are set higher than your level is allowing you to use.upgrade the best items you can get..and move up a few levels before you add any more to attack and defense..I would say wait till level 110 or more.also..be sure to up your energy,stam and health as you go..you will need them to level smoothly.

4. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

I don't know what you mean by "flurry", but the max amount of total damage dealt when fighting other players is based on how much health you or other player has, whichever is lower (i think it's 30%).

The amount that attack or defense is factored in with your squad depends on your stats vs the squad's combined stats. With an attack of 387 and 14 top squad members, your max potential attack is 5418 but if your top squad's combined attack is less than that then the combined attack is what will be used. 387 is pretty high, I'm almost level 200, have most of the top players in my squad and my attack is less than that and my squad's combined attack still doesn't hit the max.

5. cesarr

cesarr Member

if your max health is low u will do less damage and are you doing power attacks?? the damage is limited in some boss fights like united states one.

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This is a frequent question and can probably do a better job than we are currently to make it clearer, but in fights (regular and bosses) all your fight attributes are factored into the outcome and results, the fight attributes are Health/Attack/Defense.

Maybe what we can do is present info on how you stack up against the boss once you start a fight, give you tips on how your health, attack and defense match up.

7. Ima Gamester

Ima Gamester New Member

...the problem continues...

Thanks to all that have tried to help.

Kendall, I have a boss fight started now. Can you take a look at it, and tell me what my issues are?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

You have shown your att/def but not your max health, your att/def look good for your level so likely your max health is low. Try increasing your max health.

9. Ima Gamester

Ima Gamester New Member

That was the problem!!

Wow! What a difference health makes! I am not used to a game using health as a factor for attack strength. I have been putting everything into attack, but now that I put just a few points into health, my hits are MUCH better!

Thanks!

End of thread can be here...

10. scorpion the baby

scorpion the baby New Member

it works the same way for pirates vikings and lcn bigger your health the better boss damage

11. Tarv

Tarv New Member

I was having the same problems (low boss damage). Thanks for the input. Like the previous poster, i'm not used to having games factor in health at all, so i've totally neglected it. Time to get crackin on raising it now :)

12. Ima Gamester

Ima Gamester New Member

Woohoo!

Now that I have raised my health to around 1200, I am hitting some bosses for upwards of 3500 per flurry. NICE!

13. Phanes

Phanes New Member

Sometimes I think raising attack is a waste of skill points. Since I wanted to mainly quest in this game, I started out allocating all my skill points to energy. Well, then I encountered an unexpected boss fight and I couldn't progress through the quests until I killed the boss. So there I was with the United States boss with only Attack 1 and Defense 1. So I raised my attack to 2, then raised it to 7. I saw so little difference in my attack power that I was mad about feeling like I had wasted my points. So then I went back and bought more weapons and vehicles, so instead of having 1 of each, I had 3 of each to match the number of squad members I have. That also hardly made a difference at all. Even with Attack 1 and only one weapon and one vehicle, my attack damage was about 259 for my first attack. And even after raising all that and getting more equipment, my attacks range from 215 to 296 per power attack.

Makes me think that what you actually have equipped isn't even mathematically included in the fight. I wish now that I had just left my attack and defense at 1 for all the good it did raising everything and wasting money on extra items.

Phanes

14. Phanes

Phanes New Member

Yeah. I wish they had some way to purchase skill points without having to get them through energy boosts and levels. I'd like to keep my energy and level balanced so that I can get through one level using the energy I have. I like to level fast, and I hate having to wait to get to the next level just because I run out of energy.

But I guess "waiting to get more" is how they make it seem like the application is bigger than it really is. I don't know any other reason to make us suffer through energy shortages that makes me have to wait to have more fun.

Phanes

posteruser likes this.
  15. Elly Scarlett Rose

Elly Scarlett Rose New Member

Im actually glad people need to work to earn skill points and they can not be bought like in some other games.

16. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

On our todo list is to modify the Skill Points allocator to try and help users have a better understanding of the importance of each attribute.

posteruser likes this.
  17. posteruser

posteruser New Member

Yeah. I wish they had some way to purchase skill points without having to get them through energy boosts and levels. I'd like to keep my energy and level balanced so that I can get through one level using the energy I have. I like to level fast, and I hate having to wait to get to the next level just because I run out of energy.

But I guess "waiting to get more" is how they make it seem like the application is bigger than it really is. I don't know any other reason to make us suffer through energy shortages that makes me have to wait to have more fun.

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's great, but this thread is from 7 YEARS AGO. I don't even know how you found it.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

And for i dont get any answer to my question about possibility to add to more Stam, i have to ask it again and will keep do until i get and answer. Wen shall we be able to add more? as it is now i need 2700 stam to do 1 level. So not even 3 levels on 1 stam refill for 10 fp!!!!!!! That do suck. So want me/us do raids you need do some about it. !0 000 stam at least then i will at least get 3 levels. best had be to get able to add to 15 000 stam... and ofc that have to fit with levels. so say lvl 30 000 10 000 stam lvl 35 000 12500 stam and then lvl 40 k 15 000 stam or like that