New Hitlist Restrictions

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Relentless, Apr 4, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Has everyone forgotten how Kano tried raising it where you couldn't be listed by everyone until level 500?And doesn't everyone remember how quickly it was reverted back because of the complaints?

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

YEp....i remember that well

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Thank you Polish.Now to everyone voting in favor of this idea,If this actually does happen,I bet the forum will get new users and post a counter idea to revert it back.This debate can go on all day.I'll even post the threads once I dig them up.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I have been playing ZS for almost 2 years and that change was made before i started playing. IMO that shows how far the game has come. Back then the highest levels would have been at the level i am now, not over 3000.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Also, Travis, you don't even play ZS. You have told me this yourself, so why go to all the trouble of trying to stop something that wont affect you?

7. polishpimp

Travis?

what diff does it make if a player is 2k levels ahead or 5k levels ahead of the person their listing?

I may not play ZS....at least not regularly (very low level) but the the thing with changes like this....they usually r implemented on all the games.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  8. polishpimp

Its fair because it can potentially happen to every last one of us, its stuff like this that is suppose to motivate players to level up and get stronger and build income so it no longer happens.....thats really the whole idea behind games such as these....unfortunately....in the case of these games once u do get to a higher level u get restricted in other ways....basically levels of all levels get screwed in some fashion or another...the only diff is that high levels get screwed after all the time and work they invest after doing exactly what it is their suppose to do. Besides....at those levels it takes about 2 minutes to level if that....a half level lost is nothing but a battle stripe and motivation

basically its the whole big fish eats little fish or survival of the fiittest thing....those that survive eventually grow up to be the big fish . It makes for a strong champion, leader or whatever u want to call it.

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I took this quote from the link LB posted. The people that are now doing these listings are anywhere between level 1000 to 2600.

The people that are doing these listings didn't have level 1500+ player's around when they started playing, so they leveled a lot easier then new players can today. Why should we have to work hard then they did? To say, well there was no restriction when i was that level is ridiculous, IMO. Without change these games would never grow and move forward. If this doesn't happen at some point, then your going to find there are no new players leveling up after 300. What happens when people are making 100billion an hour and have nothing to do at their level but sit an list low levels?

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Don't be surprised if this gets implemented,if it gets reverted.

11. polishpimp

These games are constantly evolving...many believe the whole reason player count is dropping off is because of this evolution.

Whether or not level 1500+ players or not were around makes no diff what so ever....I guarantee that there were players of a much higher level and much more coin whithin weeks of the very beginning of all these games.

Your remark about it being easier to level then then it is now may very well be the most ignorant thing ive ever heard in the forums. There is so much more available to day in terms of diff content in which to gain XP from its not even funny. There was also no other way to gain Favor points other than to level. Im not trying to b rude here my friend....but your really stretching your argument. Youve had some really good ideas in the past....this just isnt one of them. Just grin and bare it like the rest of had to .....eventually u will get through it and big fish!

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I will never grin a bare this. We are not paving the way here, people are simply taking advantage of a situation.

ZS is by far the hardest Kano game to build up in. Fights are restricted to 40 attacks on a person within 24 hours. That includes hitslist attacks. We are restricted to only owning 1 of each property. That means there is a huge difference in the income between players.

You have said in a few posts that this is a Hi5 issue. I disagree, but lets go there for arguments sake.

If it's not fair for an ex Hi5 player to stay low level an pad their kills from their fight list, how is it fair for a high level to list low levels to pad their hits placed? How many level 2500 you see listing another level 2500, 250 times?

The only reason these high levels are listing low levels is because they are cheap kills that they know, can't fight back.

The higher people level up, the bigger this issue will become. A year from now when people are still complaining that they are daily being listed by high levels, is the argument still going to be. "Well it was changed once, but people complained so they changed it back fast"?

13. I see your point. Where were you 2 years ago? hahaha...when I started playing ZS, I was listed by higher levels many times on a daily basis.

14. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

I still think this issue appears as a matter of provocation of one towards another. You may think you did not, but indirectly you or your faction member might hurting their friends, their faction members or mostly one get pissed off because you hurting their alternate ;)

15. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Happened to me too. When I started playing ZS, I already have an enemy. I got listed everyday. I try not to provoke him and let him have all the fun doing that to me.. After I reached up to his level, he finally leave me alone... Heck I passed him at level 1200 and he had fun of listing me since I was level 400 ;)

16. polishpimp

Your either missing or ignoring my entire point, it does not matter whether this is a hi5 issue or a man in the moon issue. ITS SOMETHING EVERYONE must potentially go through in every single Kano game.....EVERY PLAYER that came b4 you had to go through this....look at it as a right of passage or that only the strong survive.....its the way its always been and it needs to remain the same to keep it fair for everyone that came b4. Your basically asking for a handout that nobody else got, I had to go throught the same crap in every game i played...WHY SHOULDNT YOU? Your taking the stance as if u will always be low leveled and have a low income....do u not plan on leveling or building income? If u think u cant level any higher because u r being listed to much.....then u simply dont have what it takes...Im sorry but thats just the way it is...these r ruthless games with ruthless people playing them...either put on your game face or get outta they way of the guy that will

17. polishpimp

I think your statement is 99.9% correct.

18. AndeeLee

AndeeLee New Member

Only thing I do disagree about is people making secondary accounts/ghost accounts just to list higher players over and over. So if they are protected and you can be listed over and over by them, what can you do to protect yourself from them listing you over and over again??

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Join Date,Jun 2010.You joined in June of 2010.That quickly reverted change was posted on May 10th,2011.If you've been playing almost two years,that means you had to of been playing sometime in 2010.So either you're mistaken on how long you've been playing or is there something else I'm missing here?

20. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

typical coming from a level 8k or what ever you are in vikings and clan with 90% of the players so you dont have this problem,hows about you stick to viking clan topic, you dont play zombie slayer so youve no idea of the problems theres no leveling off friends like in pirates vikings or mob wars your limited to 40 attacks to 1 person per day you get full xp for the first attack which then declines to 0 after 20 attacks