A Good LCN Calculator for Property

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meezy, Oct 9, 2011.

1. meezy

meezy Member

Anybody have a link to a good calculator for LCN??

mmotony likes this.
  2. Does it really matter?

Can you not just buy them methodically and ever so slowly work towards how many of each that you desire to obtain?

This is the way I do mine in VC/PC/LCN..

First I get them all to quantities of 100, then as I make more money i upgrade them to x200, x300 and so on.

Of course buying in batches of 10 at all times. With the price of City in LCN, any unessential cost increase would be incredibly foolish.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

^^ that wont help you very far!

Try this one:

http://apps.facebook.com/games-calculator/

It hasnt been updated with the latest additions from Tijuana and so on, but it is still good that far.

Otherwise you will have to do the math yourself or do your own spreadsheet.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i agree with u doc, he is just wasting his time and money going about it that way...lmao

i dont use a calculator, i do it all in my head b4 adding prop but i heard that some people use devices to calculate for them

5. I did it that way (the Kano Der Towken way) with original Mob Wars and my income sucked. When I started LCN I used only the calculator and stuck to it exactly for the most part. When the new properties were added the calculator broke and I made my own spreadsheet.

Now my income is $16,226,001,000 and my bounty is $110.337 billion, which is almost double what most mobs around me have. Calculators save lives!

6. DMQ

DMQ Member

facebook broke that one

Secure browsing is not supported
    This application does not yet support secure browsing (HTTPS). Learn More

There are others but need cookies on puta and they get wiped when do clean out

7. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Don't know if it is a good one but I made one for myself in Excel.

click -> here <- to download.

It only goes to Johannesburg -> Auto Junkyard but you can easily add other property. Just enter the name and change the original cost in column Q and the income in column F. If you allready own property in Bangkok or higher and you don't know the original cost, you can calculate it:
    (current cost x 10) / (amount owned + 10).

To use the spreadsheet, just change the amount owned in column J.
    The best buy of the moment is highlighted in green in column H (current cost/income).

Edit: this is for Insomniac, I don't know if the price and income are different for Tycoon and Bulletproof. If so, change columns Q and F.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
    Orez and The Navigator like this.
  8. Mario

Mario New Member

i've updated it with all the city included havana

download here

The Navigator likes this.
  9. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Thanks Mario!!

10. Mario

Mario New Member

UPDATE

new Paris property included

download here

The Navigator likes this.
  11. meezy

meezy Member

Thanks Mario..thats hella bangin..lol

12. meezy

meezy Member

I have actually used this. I have to say though, that i miss the the old calculator we had, cuz it did monitor properties and weapons/upkeep. And in my opinion, it was a much more complete package. If i remember correctly, we could actually paste our stockpile into it and it would give us recommendations as far as what we could get rid of...Granted, that was for old Mob Wars which at the time, had far fewer weapons and gifting items and the like to look after.. I imagine that something like that for LCN would be a huge amount of work due to the almost daily adding of items/weapons/gifts. All in all a good idea for a project for someone who has lots of time on their hands. Anyway, thanks for your replies steve..you're always helpful.. Its good to have you in lcn..cuz i do remember you from old mob wars.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  13. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Nice one Guru thats what i use and it works great for me, ive been meaning to send the updates for Berlin like i did with Prague but it seems the group link was removed from the calculator so thanks for posting it :) much appreciated

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  14. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

I posted the new properties for Berlin in the main group so when you have the time its there for you so thanks again :) pretty sure it helps a ton of users, i know its helped the ones ive sent it to so thanks again for keeping it active

15. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  16. meezy

meezy Member

Steve, from what i hear the calc has a virus or something. has anybody looked at it in a while??

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Work's fine, no viruses..

Guru Steve likes this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Works's great Guru Steve, TY for all the effort that you put into this to help others. ;)

19. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

Thanks much for the posts guys, finally Ive got really clear of where to invest. PS: the head calculator aint that precise trully :D

20. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Thanks, but does anyone know of one that isn't on Facebook?