Why is my Stamina/Energy/Health not refilling?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Wonder Woman, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Each time you reach a new level, you will receive bonus health, energy and stamina. For lower levels, they will be refilled completely, for the higher levels they will receive the following:
    For Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra, Pirate Clan and Viking Clan - a maximum of 5000 health, 500 energy and 50 stamina or your character's maximum whichever is less.

2. Stamina not resetting.

My stamina is set at eighty yet when I recharge it only resets to fifty. WTF?

3. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=3092

this thread now needs to get merged with all the others

side note however

DONT NEGLECT YOUR STAM as you WILL need it later on or you will find it harder to level

if done right you can level endlessly with enough stam

neglect it and find yourself like me on myspace pirate clan and thats stuck

4. Thanks for responding but that's of absolutely no help whatsoever. What I need to know is what the hell is going on?

5. from the in game help

Health

Health is lost during all types of Battles, how much depends on your opponents battle attributes (attack / defense / max health) compared to your own. Increasing Max Health will allow your character to survive more fights and increase the max damage potential that you can cause your opponent. Health refills with time. For quick refills of Health see The Gods. Increase your maximum Health with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus health up to a maximum of 5000 or your characters max whichever is less. Max Health is an attribute that will need to be increased as you develop your character if you plan to be successful in Battles and Boss Battles.
    Energy

Energy is required to complete Adventures. Different Adventures have different Energy requirements. Energy refills over time, at any point in the game you can view your current energy in the header of the game. For quick refills of Energy see The Gods. Increase your maximum Energy with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus energy up to a maximum of 500 or your characters max whichever is less.
    Stamina

Stamina is used during all types of Battles. At higher levels for certain types of battles, you will be given the option to use more stamina to Boost your attack strength. Stamina refills with time. For quick refills of Stamina see The Gods. Increase your maximum Stamina with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

6. Awfully sorry, I didn't notice the thread...I am a idiot, a cretin, a moron, a stupid scum sucking David Cameron voting worm who does not deserve the gift of life...I'll just trundle off into a quiet corner and slowly and painfully die whilst making faint 'neep, neep' noises.
    Thanks for bringing the glorious light of knowledge to such an unworthy amoeba as myself.

Birkebeiner likes this.
  7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Even if this is sarcasm, it is full of win.

Health is relatively easy to ignore (and is the central strategy of parasites) and you can get away with neglecting Energy, but Stamina is VITAL (along with Attack/Defense so that you can WIN the battles you fight).

8. health attack and stam is ideal for speed leveling

your way is like a modified tank but that will bring disadvantage if you dont get at least enough energy to get the highest adven done 3x per level up.

low health and you have to strictly depend on your fight list since you wont be able to kill your bosses(even the low level one will give problems)

9. Mike Dragonetti

Mike Dragonetti New Member

It should re-fill slowly by it's self (also character selection has an effect), also boosts are the best way to keep yourself up.