[LCN] deals on Favor points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Randy Jenkins, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Still nothing for me besides the "regular" sale offers...

2. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

My current - regular sale
    upload_2018-3-9_9-7-46.png

The 60% off sale - (screen shot from awhile ago)

[​IMG]

If the 400 favor points sale is 60% bonus from the normal 275 then the total you receive should be 440. I used to buy the 50% off now I just get the $10 one. I know other people that are doing the same. I am lucky if I see it once a month. On server 2 it was 2 months before i had a sale

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If you look at your screenshot you'll see that the 275FP is a 10% bonus on what would otherwise be a 250FP package.

So a 60% bonus on top of 250FP = 400FP.
    • 1.6 * 250 = 400
      OR
    • 250 + (250 * 60%) = 400

mi7ch likes this.
  4. Amanda Westgate

Amanda Westgate New Member

I used to get 105 FPs for $10 USD. Now I have noticed they have reduced to 75 FPs. I'm not buying any more at that rate.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't believe there was ever a 75 FP offer. I do notice that I can get 105 FP now for half the cost for the next 11 hours. It used to be $20. So I guess I shouldn't take advantage of any of the packages currently listed, because there will be a half off sale at some point. Or the mysterious 60% bonus sale, which I still haven't seen offered to me yet.

6. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

thanks - now I see where your getting your numbers from but when you look at the screen and see 275 that's what you think you should go off of. Thanks for the explanation.
    Still think the 275 for $25 was a nice deal and a lot of people took advantage of it. Then again it looks like people aren't seeing it as often as they used to. The change and lack of offers to people probably ='s less income for Kano

Rick B likes this.
  7. Amanda Westgate

Amanda Westgate New Member

The 105 FPs I used to get for $10 USD was in the sale. I only ever bought once at the normal rate, as far as I remember. I always wait for sales, but at a reduction of 30 FPs for the same price in the sales now, I won't be buying.

Kirsten and Miss Kitty Snaps like this.
  8. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Not buying @ 60% "bonus" 400 FPs coast 50 bucks where I used to get 275 for 25 bucks.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  9. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Still NOT buying, Kano!

Attached Files:

• 60%.JPG
      60%.JPG
      File size:
      80.7 KB
      Views:
  10. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Some players get the sale 275 favor points for $25.00 and other players get the 400 favor points for $50.00 - If you do the math? The 275 sale is better, why do players get different offers on the same server? Seems the lower lvls get the 275fp's offer & higher lvls get the rip off offer of 400 fp's? A few have said no sale lol

FancyPants, GATMAN, Kirsten and 3 others like this.
  11. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

STILL NOPE!!!

Attached Files:

• NO.JPG
      NO.JPG
      File size:
      62.4 KB
      Views:
    GATMAN likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup the 275 for 25 is a better deal , I never see it anymore, I have cut back now, only one game is worth me spending anything , if at all

GATMAN likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't spend anymore, either.

14. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

STILL not buying Kano! When all is said and done these are only pixels on a screen. You don't want/need my monthly purchase then that's ok by me.

GATMAN and Kirsten like this.
  15. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i haven't bought since this sub-standard sale started. KANO BRING BACK THE SAME SALE FOR ALL NO MATTER IF SOMEONE SPENDS MORE OFTEN OR NOT TO OFTEN. 275 FOR 25$

Farqu, Rick B and Kirsten like this.
  16. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Well if we all think back here, they lowered FP prices on many items because Kano felt they were too expensive, then a few months later they effectively raise prices on FPs with this new sale format. So NOW things cost either the same (or more) as before they lowered the FP prices. NOT falling for it, thank you! :(

Farqu and Kirsten like this.
  17. Kirsten

I use to buy it for 4 games, the 275 for 25, now I will only buy the higher priced one for' one 'game, my extra money is now going to more animal rescue groups, where it actually does some good.

FancyPants likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Finally! Something we actually agree on. We just got our latest puppy from a rescue...

19. Kirsten

I have three rescue kitties, and I donate monthly to a bunch of rescue animal groups and sanctuaries for all kinds of animals :) Congrat's on the new puppy :)

Rick B likes this.
  20. Farqu

Farqu Member

Come on KANO bring back the 50% sale 275 for 25$ to everyone!! Makes good business sense if you wish for people to still spend in this game. Stop trying to dupe us with the 60% offer as it's a crappy deal.

FancyPants and Rick B like this.