[FB] VC Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Apr 6, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Are you guys updating chat or problems going on? Gotten "accept terms" screen at least 5 times in last hour.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll ask around, thanks for letting us know.

JADES likes this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Jades, this should be fixed now. We were doing some maintenance on our chat servers today and it introduced this issue. Please let us know if you see any other weirdness with chat.

JADES likes this.
  4. Chat on kong is not working properly - I can only see 3 members posting in armada chat, have to log out and log back in again to see the others posts.

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i still been receiving this issue...it is like everytime i log on i been getting this up too at least 8 times a day..an everyone should already know the rules about the chats so can ya remove it from chat? just put out a moderator in chat permantly to watch over it..

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You want them to have someone sit there and monitor chat, what are we in 1 st grade FFS, sheeeesh, what a waste of manpower that would be.

JADES likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i was talking about a actual person. add in a Bot Moderator so if there is any issue,set it up where it can fix the issue without having too submit a ticket in..an if someone is getting actually personal the bot moderator will be able to detect that as well! :)

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hmmm so Big Brother ??? :p