TGIF! Development News for March 30, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 31, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

I am typing this update from the comfort of my apartment today, because it is Good Friday so the Kano office is closed in observance of the holiday. As such responses to Support tickets will be delayed but we will be back fresh faced and full of Easter chocolate on Monday.

Even though it’s has been a short week we still have some stuff to talk about, so let’s get into the updates.

St. Patrick’s Day Raid Event

The final St. Patrick’s event has wrapped up in Viking Clan and needless to say many Midgard Serpents were banished without remorse. Viking Clan players, you can pick up rewards on the Raid tab for the next two weeks, so don't forget!

Thanks everyone for participating in this event, we saw an amazing number of Bosses being killed over the month. If you missed out on the new Bosses, they will be returning in due time, so keep your eye out.

Mob Wars: LCN World Boss Adjustment

As players have told us, the World Bosses in Mob Wars: LCN, particularly the 86ers have been dying fairly quickly. To that end we’ve made a pair of updates to the World Bosses as a whole which should give them a bit move longevity.

For starters, the next time the 86ers come around their overall level will be increased to be inline with the current crop of Bosses (so they’ll be at level 90). This will bring their current health up to the rest of the World Bosses.

The second change, which is not as immediately obvious, is that we are changing some background stats on each of the Bosses. In effect they are all getting a Health buff to make them a bit tougher.

This change will affect Facebook and Kano Play server 2 primarily.

Future Updates

At the end of this week we put the finishing touches on an improvement we are planning to send to you all next week. We hope it will be quite the gift.

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

What do you call a magic dog?

A labracadabador!

steve williams, FancyPants and Rick B like this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You're welcome.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  3. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I like Jared's joke better

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

if u gonna start banning the alt accounts of use, you should start banning the main accounts an the shared accounts as well..would make the gaming business more popular if ya do that! :)

Steven Jordan likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I like the sounds of this, if I get the "Just" of what your inferring, a long time idea we've been asking for :)

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I honestly have no idea what this could be, although some of us seem to have an idea. I'll reserve judgment until I see it for myself (but I'm not optimistic).

7. TinaS

TinaS New Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so happy this change is finally being made. A great improvement! :)

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If I'm correct, Mitch Sent us All a Gift very cleverly in One message ;) LOL

9. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Mitch liked your previous post so I'm betting you're correct.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    steve williams, Kirsten and JADES like this.
  10. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Something is wrong with that adjustment - the FBI is going down fast and hard!

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Send All for Gifts has gone out! To use it, go to your Alerts panel and under the Gifting tab hit "Accept all Gifts". Then hit "Send Back to All" that pops up in its place.

The game will go through the list of recipients and send their requested Gift back to them in one fell swoop. Give it a shot and let us know what you think.

12. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

:) Nice One. Txs

mi7ch likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

GIFT.PNG

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

From this panel
    [​IMG]

Click on the person icon on the far left. Then click "Gifts" on the panel that pops up.

steve williams likes this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You don't have any gift's to accept is why. Send all doesn't mean everyone, it means to those that have sent you a gift awaiting to collect.

steve williams likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Jades is correct, you need to have Gifts to accept in order for there to be anything to send back. Once your Mob has sent you some Gifts, then you'll be able to see it.

steve williams and JADES like this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This part won't effect me but someone just asked me this Mitch. Say you have 500 active players that send gifts daily and before they would kinda have to pick and choose to people to send gift's to because of 100 per day max. So basically they will just have to manually do it still, unless say oh well and use the feature.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Basically. This change is designed to streamline the Gift exchange process in that panel; it's got some cool logic going on that I will hopefully go more in dept on tomorrow, but it unfortunately can't mind read (yet!).

So if you want to quickly send back how ever many Gifts you can, then you can use that button. For now anything beyond that will require some manual input.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I like the no pop-up on FB for sending out gifts with this, kudos to designer/developer finding a work around on that :)

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it even shows what you sent back, :)

steve williams and Old Salt like this.