[ZS] raid levels stink!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Maureen, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Maureen

Maureen Member

3550+ level, only 10 spots!! You got to be kidding!! Are we losing so many after level 3550, that we get the least amount of spots!!
    Going by my leader board the highest on mine is 15, 814!! Most of you loyal players are way over 3550!! It is not fair the ratio you are giving for these spots! We are under appreciated and we stuck with you, even when you didn't have all those perks for lower levels!

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Be careful Maureen, Kano is deleting posts if ya complain, just sayin from personal experience, good luck

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@Kirsten, this is off topic but I am going to let this one slide. I understand you are frustrated right now but this is not the truth. We welcome criticism and debate and sometimes we make decisions that are not the most popular, but we don't aim to silence anyone.

There is a difference between raising a concern and repeatidly raising something we have addressed. If you would like to continue this discussion please either PM me.

Rick B and neill1990 like this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Does the party have too much health? You should see some message as to why the heal was not performed.

As for the keys, this thread is in the Zombie Slayer forum and there isn't a Raid on right now. Regardless keys are dropping just fine however make sure to double check the Location that each key drops from.