[LCN] Increase stamina used for Boss attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Big Vinny, Mar 5, 2018.

?

Is the current 1/5/20 stamina used selection for boss attack enough?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2018.
  1. Yes, the levels are great!!!

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. No, another level should be introduced, perhaps a 50 or 100 selection.

26 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. Big Vinny

Big Vinny New Member

Hello Kano,
    Just an Idea. How about having another level of stamina used when attacking bosses. Currently the 1/5/20 selection is good for lower levels but I am finding that it takes forever to take out a boss. Perhaps a 100 stamina button? (For boss attacks and maybe Raids)
    Thx,
    Vinny

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

no thanks , my stamina is not to be wasted, I want the drops, it does not take me long to do bosses using 5 stam,......

AXXO likes this.
  3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Would be great to have this upgraded!!! Game and levels are growing and same stamina stats and it takes alot of time to waste all the stamina !!!! Im not asking 100 , maybe is to much, but 40 stamina /attack or 60 should be an option, and of course Xp and damage acording to the nr of stam!

4. Linda Walsh

Linda Walsh New Member

Yes for normal boss attacks, but not for raids .

5. Rita Gypsy

Rita Gypsy New Member

Might be a good idea for those higher levels looking to burn stammy.

6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Well, idk about others, but for me, NO. current range is fine.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Agreed if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Stam to burn ??? stam is gold in the games, not sure who would want to burn it, except' maybe' in ZS ,

9. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Think the real question should have been, should re raise the level of stam members receive upon levelling to match or closely match what we receive in energy!

S JORDAN likes this.
  10. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Pretty sure there have been multiple threads on this topic. If I recall correctly don't hold your breath waiting for this to increase.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've mentioned OP's idea to the team, we might be looking at adjusting this in the near future.

kevinmalo and Guardian Angel like this.
  12. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

The thread is tagged for lcn and they dont have a stam cap as far as i know. For players that have 15k+ stam which is a feasible amount for the high lvls it takes quite a bit of time for the lower lvls.

LCN and zombies i think it would be a good feature to add. As for VC and PC (which the thread isnt tagged for) on the other hand since we are capped at 7500 stam it would be nice to have a higher tier but not completely necessary since its only 375 clicks to burn all stam which is a decent amount but not to many to be considered unreasonable.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Let's just say you have 10k stamina and couple boosts saved up, you want "100 stamina attack" so can log in and out in under 1 minute using all available resources? Makes absolutely no sense to me, unless have Alternate accounts and want to be done with real fast daily. :confused:

AXXO likes this.
  14. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I can t see what is the problem if they will also impement the attack with 40 stamina for exemple, you will still have the posibility to attack with 1, 10 or 20 stamina if you wish that!!

neill1990 likes this.