TGIF! Development News for January 19 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 20, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday to all the players out there! I have a shorter TGIF for you this week, but having been involved in a few meetings this week I can tell you that some cool stuff is coming down within the new few months. We’ll definitely have more to say on that as it approaches, but for now let’s cover the recent updates for those that might have missed them.

New Zombie Slayer Location - Tokyo

This past Wednesday saw the release of a new Location for our brave Slayers to contend with. While many of you are no doubt eagerly progressing through the Outbreaks, there are still a few more content drops to happen for Tokyo. Here’s what you can look forward to throughout the rest of January:

January 24 - Single Boss and Minigame
    January 31 - Co-op Boss and Crafting

The Bosses for this Location are some of my favorite artwork in Zombie Slayer and I can’t wait to see what everybody thinks about them!

Zombie Slayer Limited Item Release Schedule Change

For the past few years, Limited Time and Quantity releases have been fairly regular (every Tuesday and Friday, respectively), but starting February 1 of this year we’re going to be making a slight adjustment to the cadence of new Limiteds in Zombie Slayer.

Limited Time and Quantity items will now refresh every two weeks instead of one. Because of the different Fight mechanics and Squad size in Zombie Slayer, Limited items have less of an impact on a Slayer’s stats than they do in the other three games. Spreading out the pace of item releases gives us more time to work on new content like Locations and new Raids, and we’re working on something to fit into this new schedule that might appeal more to our Zombie Slayer players.

This is only happening in ZS, so if you play our other three games those item releases will continue as normal.

Mobile War Event Improvement

A player pointed out to us that War Point total being returned on the Kill Reward pop-up was not looking too correct on the mobile version of the games. We looked into it, and while your team was correctly being awarded the right number of WP per kill, the number being displayed to you was not showing up properly if you were playing on mobile.

This has been fixed up and the mobile app is now reporting the correct WP on kill in the War Event. We appreciate players letting us know when things don’t look quite right in the games, so if you notice anything off, please drop us a line here in the forums or in Support!

Facebook Contest Winners

Congrats to this week’s winners who got an infusion of Favor Points/UN Credits each! These contests are weekly, so make sure to check our Facebook fan pages to enter.

Rebha Ingham
    Dan Wheler
    Bill Henry
    Stuart McMillan
    Bran Boier
    Gene Morizzo
    Ronni Torii Kisela
    Debra Leslie-Hamilton
    Donna Williams
    Mike Hallmark
    Sallie Riley
    Cori Marie Eckhart

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

What happens to an illegally parked frog?

It gets toad away!

Patricia Tuohy and Jimmyjamzit like this.
  2. not much for us lcn players this week but no worries sure you'll be popping out something new or updates for us soon, keep up the good newwork, and congrats to all the winners ;)

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

last year it was stated a new pvp event would be released and more details would be given around 4th quarter. Is that event still going to happen or is it scrapped?

4. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

any date for new stuff in vc, adventures, empire, boss, challenge

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It has been stated PC is next for a new location Feb/March, after that at a later date, LCN and VC

mi7ch likes this.
  6. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Are you all going to do a contest like you have for facebook for all us folks that dont do facebook?

7. pridemom

pridemom New Member

Please consider looking at the world boss health again. Been trying for 6 months to get the 86 level 20 done. It dies too quickly. Within 4-5 days. I miss it by 1 most of the time sometimes 2. I can only do what I can do- can't be on 24/7 real life takes priority. Some people trying to get the 25 aren't making it either.. Not going to waste my time when I fail in the end.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This has been asked about before, and the answer was no.

9. DeathMo the Drifter

Thank you. For letting me know

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The answer is not at this time, but we are open to alternatives if we can find a good way to do it outside of Facebook.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Keen eye as usual Neill, we are still hoping to release a new PvP style feature or event. We had some priorities and opportunities shift which diverted some resources away from this, but I am hopeful it will get picked up again very soon.

neill1990 likes this.
  12. DeathMo the Drifter

Thank you that would be cool. Maybe through the forum kinda like when you did a while back with the talk on the forum contest

13. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

asking for staminas bonus for loot case, please

14. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

there should be, increase the frequoet hits of jackpot for fps :p why is this so hard to do? smh

15. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Still no change in tier levels for armor/kong :(
    Told by support would be updating it 3 months ago.
    Thanks for keeping these RB's bottlenecked at the top.