[KanoPlay] Earning Increase Needs Updating

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

have a question about the Earnnings when is this gonna be worked on? cause if i remeber correctly as been decades since this as been updated! is there anyway u can add this once the Locations are going on as well Thanks! This would help out the new player's coming into the game an somewhat older players too give the chance for new player's too reach there Goals :)

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I say no to this one as well. There are other achievements you can work on, we don't need any more related to bank, city, earnings, etc.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Doesn't "New Players" have goal way out of reach already? Or am I missing something? (Via Inner circle)
    Or are you asking for cheaper empire for low levels?

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

im just gonna give up on this Thread..all i did or am tryin to is help out the newbies in the game!

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Help newbies, lol they have so many features we did not have, (I did not have back in 2010),please, enough coddling them, we all survived before challenges, calendars, daily rewards,raids, 24hour boosts, etc, ya wanna make it easier and faster ,well raids gives them the opportunity, to level so fast, they and they wind up not holding their own ,unless they spend mega bucks ,well at least we have targets now who think they are all that and a bag of chips:p