[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Running raids OVER Easter weekend turned-out to be a really bonheaded idea. My success rate percentage is going to be the lowest since I started doing raids. Success meaning the raids actually got completed.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not every body celebrates every holiday, so either ya play or ya don't :)

3. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Can we get tier placement listed in Raids while raids are ongoing? Hard to know where we rank in a Raid within our own tier. (Unless it's already there and I'm missing it.)

In response to the requests to encourage more participation, how about:
    1) Increase minimum to 3,000 actions, 1,500 of which need to be heals
    2) Players who finish in the top 10 or 12 get an extra drop

Some of the other ideas seem good but sound like they'd be a bit complicated to implement and/or explain. Simple is probably better.

Thanks!

Rambo likes this.
  4. monkeydisc

monkeydisc New Member

Rewards for Raids are crap.
    The Arsonist was defeated in 8:31:28, you dealt 52504813 damage in 11686 attacks and healed the raid for 2204379 life in 7840 heals. for a common reward?

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  5. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I do raids for the awesome amounts of XP. I won't lie though, I really like those superior drops. LOL

6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

dont like the min. actions bumped up, what they need is to tier the rewards and offer half energy and stamina refills for the top 5 people and a super guranteed, the rest can be a random like it is but forcing more and more damage if you have campers be selective on who you send your raid too there are plenty of raid parties with a nice min. for you to join and share with them only....... But rewards need to be tiered based upon actions . also 100 million damage with proper healing 2 to 1 ratio should get energy and stamina or 10 fps cause you know they used more than 10 fps to do all that damage and your still making a profit.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I was sitting here today thinking to myself, "boy, I love raids so much. I'm so tired of doing the same ones over and over for the past year or two. I really wish we could get 10 or 12 more new ones to have more variety." It seems my wish has been granted! And, as has typically happened lately, no announcement.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Surprise !!!!!!!!! lol

I guess the new x mafia war players finally got all caught up to long time players so, to keep them interested and spending they decided to make a new one :p said in my most sarcastic tone ever :p

9. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Have to say I am surprised too - its taken long enough

QuietStorm11 likes this.
  10. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Something needs to change. There's no incentive to do more than the minimum unless you know you'll be top in your tier. But even then, is it worth it? Unless you want to level really fast, no, it's not.

11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

12. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

We need a change in 2nd/middle tier in raids this season. It get filled very fast.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Might wanna include which platform you play on and suggestion on level fixes, just saying ;)

14. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

Sorry i thought this was MobWars thread only. I am talking about MobWars LCN only. Cant remember the exact tier levels but it would help if first tier level range is increased & 3rd tier level range is lowered to compensate the large number of players which are now in middle tier.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It is a Mob Wars LCN thread, JADES was referring to whether you play on Facebook, Kano Play or Kong/Armor as they all have different tier distributions.

SOHAIB, JADES and Kirsten like this.
  16. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

I was referring to facebook/kanoplay server 1

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So any new tier thought's, as what it should be?

18. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

Make the
    1st tier 1-4000
    2nd tier 4001-6000
    3rd tier 6001+
    Just a suggestion :)

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That would lower the highest tier on FB, so I've done a small general increase to the tiers.

20. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

The players in my syndicate who have been dropped down to tier 1 are irate. Ditto for those who were close to moving up.
    Especially since the only notice I saw was hunting for this thread. Posting a news message well in advance would have been appreciated