[LCN] PvP Balance Change v2 - October 4th 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Oct 5, 2017.

1. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I have to say this doesn't seem to be a change that I can "fix" my character from. I have leveled plenty and only dumped into attack/def (2/2 1 to health).I still lose by over 90% in most cases. I was able to win against someone with 2k mob and 1200 levels lower but no chance against anyone my level range. I have done just about every achievement I can do(I can't win fights so can't gain those). Is there going to be any changes to the game that will help or should I just quit?

https://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_no...003133718080?game_server=server_1&language=en
    Personal Attack: 1,209 Personal Defense: 1,209
    Armed Attack: 2,513 Armed Defense: 1,327
    Mob Weapon Attack: 201,543 Mob Weapon Defense: 197,920
    Mob Armor Attack: 176,053 Mob Armor Defense: 172,994
    Mob Vehicle Attack: 160,891 Mob Vehicle Defense: 167,367
    Total Attack: 542,209 Total Defense: 540,817

Health: 7397/63640
    Energy: 98/1039
    Stamina: 2429/3806

2. geckster99

geckster99 Member

have high sps l done loads of high bosses for drops ; seems everybody beats me if u dont spend....its not a game based on skill...its more like life where kids with rich parents get ahead doing nothing lol.......its capitalism not gangsterism at play And nothing like the underworld at all

shane7 likes this.
  3. geckster99

geckster99 Member

u have server1,server2. Why not create a third. A skid-row server where spending money to play is impossible. It would be enormously popular with an inherent level playing field.

shane7 and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ya gotta keep in mind if no one spent, then there would be no games, no Kano, so for there to be a third platform for non players, would still be payed for by people that spend, so non spenders will benefit from those that spend, why is it people don't under stand that.

Marc14, AXXO and Crazy Inuit like this.
  5. Kirsten

these games are not real life, the theme of the games are pirates, vikings, mobster,s zombies lol comparing them to real life is silly

AXXO likes this.
  6. geckster99

geckster99 Member

1.the host pays -that being facebook. 2.Art replicates life

7. Kirsten

hahahaha, yeah okay......... ya know there are plenty of other games you can play , if ya don't like ours

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Or you can start your own game, pay for servers, employees, infrastructure, ... and then give it away for free.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

good one :)

10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Forum is not for being negative - its where all can post their thoughts - lounge is for the hateful remarks abouts peoples worth. Or otherwise - this is what is wrong with the game of late - that people feel it is ok to slag peope off for offering a opinion - even when you dont agree with it

Crazy Inuit likes this.
  11. Kirsten

On the other hand if ya have a suggestion or an idea, the forum is for debating it, regardless of who the person, is, I don't know most people in the forum, as to who they are in a game/s I only know what I think about a idea, , I have no idea who the person in this thread is, regardless , if I like an idea or suggestion, it can be from someone I know, I like , or I don't know or like and in this instance I have no idea who this person is, or even what platform he/she plays on, so the assumption is not accurate, at least as far I am am personally concerned.

BTW I don't know who anyone is in this thread lol

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  12. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Time for another adjustment KANO....I mean you should have left it when you originally made the first adjustment. You released 1 new city and again the drops are weaker than those participating in RAIDS.

You need to consider ALL players in LCN and not just those with big bankrolls. All you have seemed to do in initiate new challenges, calendars and raids to entice people to spend money to stay competitive, whereas, this was AND SHOULD be more than a pay to play.....go back to the beginning and look back on your original PLAN for LCN and why it became successful in the first place. An look how you have wrecked it for ALL of us with over 3 years of playing time!

shane7 likes this.
  13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey geckomaster, I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this. I will certainly bring this feedback to our team as we are planning more location releases this year than we did in 2017.

I just wanted to quickly mention that we are giving out a lot more FREE items via the Loot Cases since those were released in December. Those cases have to potential to drop some pretty decent items but I do realize this may not the solution you are looking for.

geckomaster and Kirsten like this.
  14. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

I don't see how calendars and challenges have anything with making people pay to play. I compete the calendars and challenges without buying keys.
    I agree that raids in LCN can necessitate use of refills

Kirsten likes this.
  15. shane7

shane7 New Member

bullshit.PNG game play in general seems ok with the changes but im beating the same old drum about the battle arena , i got an average strength toon lvl 8300 thats been way overtaken by the big accounts approaching lvl 20000 an some way above that make the arena a waste of time for all but a few , all you can do is click away till one of these big accounts finds you an them you die very quickly defense or not , this is a problem that no-ones forseen and not the players fault , the developers have no fare way to fix the problem they should just remove BA an leave it at that , come up with something fare to replace it , normal accounts just cant beat these accounts

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  16. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

What changes were going to be released to help everyone get stronger? I'm sitting on 700k+ totals with 1900 personal att/def 1915+ mobsize and still get smashed by players with 1039 mob , very weak or average items and massive skill points on att/def. What's the point on buying any mob or items if I still can't compete with someone who has crap items and all skills? It makes no sense to be "stronger" in everything but personal attack/defense and lose by 30%+.

Also Arena sucks bad, I died in less than 2 seconds after respawning. Too many players can hit for 15+ million /stamina, I know this works for the ones who are benefiting from the new PvP changes but it still leaves the minority screwed over.

So basically what are the changes that were brought up to help us all out? If it is the loot then it is only making accounts like mine weaker, since we can no longer rely on drops to help. But it does help those who invested all skill points into attack and defense, since they no longer have to pay to get stronger.

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey @ReeferC,

The short answer is, keep putting more skills into your Attack and Defense and you will eventually overtake these players given you have stronger inventory and more Mob.

What is the gap between your level and the players with "massive skill points"? Given your mob size and items I would imagine you can compete and often win against players near your own level.

As for the Arena, it needs some love as you and @shane7 have noted. I don't have much to say about that at this moment but it is something we would like to dig into in the future. Hopefully sooner than later.

18. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I'm in the 2986 level I usually lose to the 2800+ thats both on attacking and defending. I have even gone as far as using the max boost 10 stam and the large majority of the time I will still lose. I have gained 3,000+ wins since the change and 87,000+ in loses if that shows anything.

https://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_no...003133718080?game_server=server_1&language=en

The player that has 1085 mob is a level 3003 Also looking at most players in my range the all have the achv for 3,500 attack defense, a few here and there have the 8,000 (health is very low since the damage is usually around 25 received and 4-6 dealt.)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  19. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the info @ReeferC.

As you noted, many of the players in your range have the achievement for 3500+ att/def. This means you are a little ways off if your own character is sub 2000. But as you start to close this gap the strength of your mob (and items) will go a long way if they are superior to your opponents.

It might be worth looking at the achievement list and try to hunt down some that payout Skill Points so you are not reliant on gaining levels alone.

ReeferC likes this.
  20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Forget defense, it's worthless for fights. Spend everything you can in attack, but it will take you a while to compete successfully against players that have already done so.