[PC] Holiday Raid Boss Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have not bothered to check, which happens, but as far as chests, energy rewards, should definitely be added no matter what your energy is at, if I had to check before I try to complete a chest all the time, that would suck

2. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

So today is December 15 and it appears that we made all of the checkpoints for the special loot chests. How and when will collection work??? Will it be in the Loot Chest area???? I noticed we did not receive an achievement for this raid so I want to be sure I get my loot. TIA

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The rewards for this event will go live at noon (12:00) Server Time/PST. We are going to make a change to the interface to better communicate the Time when these will be available. Thanks for the feedback @diva of destruction

Great work to all who participated in this Holiday Raid event. You have smashed what we projected to be a lofty completion goal of 1400 Raid Bosses. 1428 killed so far with just over an hour left in this event.

4. 69ru12

69ru12 New Member

2:42 pm here on the east coast; still no pop up to collect on the "Past Checkpoints"

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

See the post above. These go live 12:00pm Pacific Time which is also our Server Time. To check the current Server Time click on Settings along the top of your game page.

6. Kirsten

it is there now

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

2:42 pm EST is 11:42 am PST...
    ...which is not 12:00 pm PST last time I checked.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

not sure what happened in reverting the raid health bar colors on the raid page but they are brighter then they should be -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: Looking at the pictures here it is harder to tell then going from the raid page to the boss.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Fixed, thanks!

10. Kirsten

How close are we to the New Location, promised by late feb early March, are we still on target, asking for a hundred pirates :p

neill1990 likes this.
  11. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I just checked and it does add, no matter how much energy you have at the moment.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Still on target.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Ok one thing that sucks, when ya working on the keys, and that ask for help comes up and your friends are helping and getting 3 XP. not good, I would like to see a way to cancel that so I can to back to London and use my last adventure, , cause now everyone loses out , well 23 people or so, I know I can keep it off the game feed, but that won't allow me to ask again in London :(

14. Kirsten

so since we are not allowed to talk about it, has the coding been changed for what we are not allowed to talk about anymore, ?? silence will not make the issue go away or make us forget, also a ticket sent in now two days ago and a couple of hours has not been even looked at, so what is going on ?

Old Salt likes this.
  15. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

The top 3 on the Kills leaderboard in the PC Raids do not deserve to get the rewards since they heavily padded their totals with raids that they just did one or two actions on.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

17. Kirsten

Yes I am very aware, Jared, I still want to know if they are gonna change the coding for this event, and all future events before they allow slackers to benefit, but I am not allowed to discuss it anymore, hence the closed thread, ........ so there has been no answer into their looking into it.

18. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Can anyone please explain what that reasoning is? I read it. I haven't a clue. They answered Jade's post by saying that joining a bunch of raids and doing nothing will definitely hurt those raids chances of succeeding but you'll still get a prize even if you do that because they apparently have to wait for some future raid before they address it. :confused:

19. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

From what i understood was that they are keeping an eye on it and going to see how bad it was on the first iteration of the raid and possibly the next. Then after seeing the data if it appears this is being abused to much then they will address it by my guess being only raids that a player has achieved min actions on will count to the kill point.

I am sure they will comment on this probably the next batch of raids and let us know if any changes will occur from here on out or if they are going to continue with data collection to see how big the problem actually is rather then what people believe.

My view on this is that sometimes i have gotten onto a raid with 2m or less and wasnt able to get the min action on but still decided to kill the boss. Personally wouldnt mind and completely understand why it shouldnt count since there are those out there which abuse this. If there was a check so that people in the same circumstances that dont have enough health to get min actions in, yet land the killing blow they would get an item drop. So essentially have 2 ways of getting the item on a boss, one being get min actions and the other be the person to kill the boss(person who kills the boss if they have min actions would not be rewarded 2 items just 1). There are of course problems with this in that it could be abused in that the people holding spots watch the raids and snipe the killing blow for credit/item. Due to this being easily exploitable cant see it being implemented but would be nice to have given i find myself in this situation once or twice every few months lol.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Although I like your enthusiasm Neil, short and sweet is easiest way to go, frankly I just glanced at that post.

Kirsten likes this.