[PC] Holiday Raid Boss Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ya not making sense as usual, and stop complaining before you make me get up off this couch

Justin the killer likes this.
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

One thing im not liking that much about them is the health bars not changing colors as the boss gets closer to full or party health gets to low.

3. Kirsten

That does not bother me, I know when it is time to heal, I don't need it changing, I hit for a certain amount of clicks and then heal

4. neill1990

A way that could have been used to incorporate the color of the health while keeping the festive feel to it is by having the white/green bars stay but the red that is in between use the standard health bar colors. Currently feels incomplete and slightly unpolished.

With more time sunk into raiding have to say though only dealing/building with 90 damage, just feels extremely discouraging. I mean the regular raid at 90k tops was already not the best imo when you come from essentially any boss with that caliber of health and are dealing 1m+ bare minimum damage. I understand the reasoning though so that no matter the lvl they are dealing the same damage and makes scaling a breeze since everybody is either scaled down or up.

It is scaled so same amount of attacks to complete but feels a lot different. This time around on them just dont get the same feeling of wanting to continue to push on with more, usually with regular raids want to hammer as many out as possible.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    ReeferC likes this.
  5. Kirsten

I love the colors , the feel, the theme, that is the only change and it is a welcome change, fighting it has not changed, I am doing my usual amount as are all the people I share and play with, like the new themed items too :)

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

if ya get off the couch let me know...RUNNNNN :D

7. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Definitely discouraged by the 60-90 toys built. 20 stamina for less than 100 toys.... no thanks, also seems more people are just leaving the raid since the healthbar looks full they don't participate.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the feedback ReeferC. We've heard this from a few people.

The reason we did this is because we felt it didn't make thematic sense that each raid would produce hundreds of millions of "toys" but I understand that this can seem underwhelming if you are used to your "attacks" producing much higher dmg. Something we can learn from and potentially change moving forward.

9. Justin the killer

i have a question tho when we are using our hard earn favor points on this type of Raid since this is a Holiday Special Event, is all of this going too the Kids in need of Food an Clothes???

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is not a Charity event so no it will not. We would certainly make it clear well before any event we intend to pass along to a charitable cause.

11. Justin the killer

would be nice if ya could do a Charity every few months for the Children who are in Special needs an Children who has Cancer an do it for that cause :)

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That's a good idea Justin. I'll pass that along to the team that handles promotions and events like this and see if we can't make a better impact in 2018.

Justin the killer likes this.
  13. Justin the killer

Thank You an i hope that this does work out..an can u see if they can make it where that if we spend favor points on items or crates, it can also go toward the Charity Events when they do occur :)

14. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

raids completed checkpoint is up and down - can I have some help on this ? - does it carry on or is it a one off. ?

15. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The checkpoints are for this Holiday raid only, however it could make a return in the future. Having said that the goals would ONLY apply to the Raid that is currently active and would not carry over to another event.

16. neill1990

Raids are not over until end of today. Still have quite a few hours left. Still on 4 myself (kong) and others probably the same

Also the raid health party health change is quite welcome, looks way better :)

Smack and mi7ch like this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know kinda late to bring this up,
    But lets say we get 1 energy drop(500) per 7 chests upon completion of the raid session (from check-points), how much lost energy is that because no roll-over on max allocated skill points so to speak?
    Sure, we can drain our energy 1st if thought crosses your mind before seeing a collect button (new shiny stuff so to speak of LOL)

Different situation>
    Let's say a level 1k only has 500 max energy and get even a couple check-point, it's a null reward because energy will only refill to max

I believe the roll-over situation has been brought up before, but maybe it's time to adjust that on the energy after chests...

I've had this happen to me so many times in arena's as well losing energy because max cap on allocation :confused: Sure can 2 tab this so don't lose opponent attacking, while burning excess energy, not best option IMO, and don't say use saved target's either cause all the same name LOL.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  18. neill1990

the crates and forum reward boosts from what i have seen are capable of rolling over personal cap limit no matter what amount you have. Daily boosts just cant be collected if you are over your cap, only thing that doesnt allow rollover from what i have seen is the lvl rewards.

I believe they stated a while back that the roll over has a limit on stam of 3x or something, would have to look through old threads to confirm or when one of kano staff gets on can confirm or deny.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Negative on roll-over here on chests, it's just like it level up on for energy or stam, you will only be alloted up to your allocated skill points into each category..

BTW daily boosts can collect and get over max, just timer won't start until under your max... :p

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  20. neill1990

pretty sure i have collected chest energy when i was over max though lol

once over max cant accept anymore daily boosts though is what i meant.