A new achievement award ??????

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Brad Jessome, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

How about a new around of achievement awards for gift giving ? Just to bolster the game and gift giving .

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Gawd, no thanx, get rid of gifts all together would be better, but lower lvl's can use them..
    Higher levels only use few items for blacksmithing, but could take that out as well, if no gifts involved.....
    What is it 4 clicks per gift on FB, couple on Kanoplay, it's horrid sending gifts out.
    If all you want to do is send gifts out, that's on you, I prefer to play the game, not 500 clicks to send gifts out.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    kevinmalo likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I would agree be nice if they need just do away with Gifting, cause u can buy higher items then what crafting value is in blacksmithing offers you pfftt..like for Instants Items or Crate Items bam there ya go ;)

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

As jades said, gifting is a complete drag as it is, if it could be taken out of the game that would be the best. If gifts could be bought with in game gold i would much rather have that.

Justin the killer likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Gifting is fine the way it is for me, as I can use Kano play and knock it out in a few mins... and in PC gifts are need to craft, which most know is very beneficial to beating someone, :)

Rick B and Sandy Barrows like this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i barely craft on pirate clan an im almost a level 8k an i can beat players who are level 9500 ;) so yea no need for crafting! hehehehe