TGIF! Development News December 1st 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Dec 2, 2017.

1. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Seriously, where do you get these idea's that are in the best interest of the players? You need to stop the abuse of gaming mice and touch screen/mouse on desktops. Also take action on the bot/script sites and users, don't just reply by saying "this site seems likes it's been around for years and is most likely not used anymore" or "This add-on doesn't have much popularity so we don't believe it is being abused" As for the banhammer when are you going to make some that matter and last? We all know you restore the accounts a week later or just in time for raids/wars ready to abuse the game again. I seriously do think that the devs are doing this as a hint that the game will shutdown. I seen it before when certain features were temporarily unavailable, then it went to perm. removal along with more features, followed by the stop of selling favors and then a month after the news gets dropped. No need to ban me for saying this I know "devs" have made it clear that the game will be here forever and discussions otherwise are not tolerated and usually lead to a week ban and some ingame harassment.

2. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

A bit off topic but is there any chance of a changes to gain more skill points without leveling up or winning fights? I have been trying my best to "fix" my account that originally had 1 personal attack and defense. My totals are 540k+ at about level 2500, I managed to increase over 1000 to each and I am still losing to players by 80% or more. I can compete with levels that are 1000 below me but no chance any higher. Seems the balancing out isn't happening, seems the only thing focused on anymore is attack and defense no one is bothering with stamina health or energy around my level....

3. It is for mobile web browser versions of the game. The devs have already tweaked the Hit list feature on the Main Website. Anyone who hit lists a player must wait two hours before they can hit list them again.

4. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

Have the developers even considered how this will affect war mode players... Why don't you hire some people to switch the game from Java script to C++? It would make more sense to fix the issue of people using exploits than to just start removing features of the game. If they can exploit the hitlist, they will use exploits on other features of the game too

5. @Scoughman, @mi7ch Please ask the devs to revoke prizes given out to alt accounts. Also, any banned from the game should be banned permanently.

TomcaT, ReeferC and Deblovscats1 like this.
  6. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

what u gusy are talking about what things people been exploiting?!?!
    for me i ahve used that feature how u gys have developed it!!

7. mdeboh

mdeboh New Member

Not being able to access the hitlist from my mobile is like cutting my right arm off. It's the only way I ever managed to get a kill. By the time I've moved my hand with my mouse from refreshing the page down to the target list, located a target that is available to me that target has now been lost. This happens every single time on the pc! Now I either have to cheat and use scripts or have some sort of magical powers to get a kill this way, so to disable the hitlist feature on a mobile is totally going to cripple my gameplay, so I'm totally peeved at this decision

8. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

most of players using mobileapp for only that reason hunting is easier, and u now take it off? its like mobileapp is gonna die pretty soon when u done it.. wtg...

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

think about this Even if there were, everyone would have the same chance, so it would not help your issue, but I know from my own experience, it takes time, sometimes a long time to change direction, I should know, it won't happen over night, but it can be done.

10. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

The problem here is that Kano will turn a blind eye to those whom spend money & those whom don't, IMO if there is an alt the owner should be banned too exactly the same with shared accounts. Kano are CHICKEN to even ban anybody that spends money because it means less income for them. There is a certain Synd where even the Shared acc or alt is an officer & the excuse of it's my wife brother mother uncle aunty great grandma's works for Kano!

Those caught cheating in any way form or shape should have their accounts banned & deleted, their IP addresses frozen from accessing the game or any games associated with Kano period, yes I know you can use a VPN or even a proxy server to still access the game but @the end of the day you make things a little more difficult for the cheaters!

Kano quite simply at the end of the day are discriminating between the "Haves & the Have Nots" & the only way to get them take action is to hurt their pockets by with holding your money you force them to change!

Humans are resilient creatures, we endure suffering & just like my home in Zimbabwe we only endure for so long before action gets taken.............

ReeferC and Kirsten like this.
  11. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I think the problem here is banning ip. It's useless since you can change your ip or use vpn/proxies to top it off what if they ban someone who happened to have that ip as well? Shared networks etc. I do feel they need to start taking action on all accounts not just the throw away alts. No refunds and no temporary ban, soon enough they will lose too much or risk too much to be willing to cheat. Also if the devs are playing games how is it they don't notice anything wrong? Maybe pay attention to the game(monitor) instead of interacting in chat???

12. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i won the rewards once and i am using a alt facebook... i dont use my real one when i enter or play any games on fb due to the sheer amount of spam that is involved in doing so. Many others do the same thing, either for the same reason or different. Names that appear fake dont just mean alt account in game.

13. neill1990

IP banning is pointless due to anybody being able to change their public with ease, especially nowdays with there being hundreds of free to access services that can do it with no effort at all except a click of a button. Even the latency in using these free options has improved over the years to be in a lot of the time negligible.

14. neill1990

What game are you playing? Each game requires slightly different strategies. Also how many overall caps have you obtained?

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

you do know even having more than one FB account is against FB TOS, ya not that stupid and also not using your real name is also a violation

16. neill1990

so you are saying you enjoy the sheer amount of spam that comes with using your real account? i mean thats all you lol. Not going to stop using an alt FB account to do things on facebook that require spam posts, unintentionally or not.

17. Omegame

Omegame Member

I work in a kitchen and I can not play in mobile version only at home on my PC but only now they know that in APP it is much easier to kill on Hitlist? For months that this has happened and what will those who have gained Skill Points do with this failure? in my old union and I have not been there for months 1 player even said that in Mobile it was much easier to kill in Hitilist (MONTHS) will strip them? the good things are never known but the bad ones take months to appear and to solve. That is why with my time of game I have much less bounties that he that comes from Zinga.

18. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

Have you considered the effect this will have on war mode players? If you remove the hitlist and they can't afford to buy or don't own a personal computer? Many people play LCN on their phones or tablets. Removing this feature may cost you customers as they are not able to fully access the full features of the game. It would be in your best interest to attempt to fix the code rather than just to wipe it from the game... Make the game available for all rather including those who live below the poverty line. No one deserves to be denied the full features of the game due to a lack of finances. Make LCN fun and fair for all... as a business it is in your best interest to do so... as a human being it is imperative that you grant access by practicing social diversity and equality to all. I realize some feel that LCN is just a game- but it's more than that because the game in offered on a social platform. People have made social bonds with their syndicate members, and in the past people have even married that first met each other in LCN. There are chats of all types on Facebook for this game and it seems very unfair to me that some may not be able to share the camaraderie they have experienced via the LCN chats with their friends due to an economic misfortune. The hitlist and bounties are an essential part of the game for war mode players, and without it, they may be asked to leave their syndicates/ social groups... Using C++ could fix this issue as you must realize. Using Java creates vulnerabilities and allows your code to be exploited. So why not fix the game and preserve the integrity of the game that you have created that so many of us love? Stripping it down, piece by piece, will eventually lead you to a point that there is nothing left- no game and no revenue from one of your most popular games... and that will lead to the loss of jobs for developers. I've seen it happen in the past and I am really disenchanted to see it happen here also.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Tony_G and Johan_76 like this.
  19. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

:cool: it will all be cool man way out there cool

Kirsten and SOHAIB like this.
  20. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

chill like a dill try it you might like it

Kirsten likes this.