[PC] Daily Quests and Loot Chests Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

I totally agree about the lotto quest. I will re roll that one from now on.

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I think that you should keep the good superior prizes in the rotation. Most of the old timers have enough low att/def items already, to where the introduction of another good reward dispenser is a Good Thing, not to be trashed.

3. Dona Jardini

Dona Jardini New Member

I have just a question , when we win a Gold Boost, what is that for, i did't see it any where, thank's for answer

4. kathleen jinks

kathleen jinks New Member

You get $$ in your "deposit" bank. i LOVE these chests!!

5. kathleen jinks

kathleen jinks New Member

Speaking of,DON'T TAKE AWAY OUR PURPLES!!!! That was the coolest part of the chests,I cane see limiting it to 1, but hey now I literally jump up and down when I get a purple!! I love the FP,Lotto,and cash- I REALLY like it!!!

Chasity likes this.
  6. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

So it's worth the occasional upgrade?

7. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

What SHOULD be considered to throw in the trashbin immediately from the chests is the stupid "dig 10 times for treasure"......Who the hell can do 10 digs in 24 hours? Considering that you get one dig every 4 hours......Silly to even that in the rotation

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It all depends which Treasure Hunt you choose to do. Some refresh digs as quickly as once per hour.

And if you have already have an empty quest slot there is no harm in taking more than 24 hours to complete the challenge.

Pinhead likes this.
  9. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Oh, alright, my bad, i thought you only had 24 h to complete the chest quest?! I finish my chests as soon as possible so slots open isnt an issue, thanks for explaining Smack

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

My pleasure. Yeah you have as much time as you like to complete a quest but you only get 1 new quest per day.

This leaves us room to create harder quests that will require more time and effort but can also pay out better loot.

neill1990 likes this.
  11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Is the Looter set only a 3 piece set like the others you are able to purchase or are there more then 3 currently similar to how raids have 6 legendary items per round?

Got the ship and matey so far and a friend of mine has the weapon. The stats on them are real nice.

12. neill1990

the Tier 1 legendaries are still in the chests. Only the Tier 2 that are currently being offered on the raid bosses are being removed. You'll still be able t get legendaries, just the older first generation ones.

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It is a 3 set piece. We will be replacing this set periodically with a new one but the Looter set will be around for a while longer.

14. neill1990

So after having more time opening chests i have gotten an upgrade chest drop once on kong so far and from upgrading a few on another platform is the drops appear to be the same which is a good thing. The price at first i thought might have been a bit steep at 15 fp but having more time to think it over i feel it is actually a good price considering you are almost ensured to get a matey/weapon/ship drop. With the drops being from what i have seen and heard from others the lowest being just a tad under a weak sale item you can buy that alone makes the 15 fp spent worthwhile. Of course some may get unlucky and not get a single drop which would devalue the investment but not by much(assuming it isnt all cash drops lol)

One thing that i have talked to others about was the energy drop and it appears that the only one we have gotten dropped was 500 energy. 500 energy is a good amount but all depends on the players lvl and overall personal cap. So far i have not gotten a stam drop nor has anybody that ive talked to so the odds of obtaining appears to be pretty low. Not having one drop i cant talk or even guess as what the total could be.

As for the energy drop though being 500 across the board, unless there is a rare drop above, for the higher locations is quite a small amount due to the amount not being able to do more then 2 high lvl adventures. I believe having the base amount at 500 should stay then once a player reaches over 3k energy it starts to raise. The moment it prompts next to energy total - [refill] - should be the amount the player is awarded inside of the boost. It prompts when the player is at 20% of the cap amount. So if a player has 10k energy the drop in the chests would be 2 000.

Not sure of the reason for choosing a static amount of 500, might be because that is the amount the player is awarded per lvl up, cant be certain though. If the stam drop works the same way in that is the same amount awarded as a lvl up, only getting 50 stam becomes essentially chump change by not even a couple hundred lvls into the game, havent gotten or seen one yet so cant properly comment on that though.

Having the energy drop a full refill though would be to much since the drops are not that uncommon to get and for the amount of effort the quests takes would take away from the value of a straight purchase of a refill.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Quick update for the Daily Quests today. In reviewing the data that we're gathering around this feature, we noticed that the Quest for completing Adventureswas taking was less time than we originally anticipated.

To tune things up and make this feature more engaging, we're making an adjustment to this Quest. This particular Quest will now require 15 completions (up from 10) in your current highest Location, as opposed to any available one. We'll keep an eye on the data around this change and we can look at adjusting it going forward if necessary.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Today in PC I noticed had 8 lotto tickets, when went to collect lotto daily as usual, I had to validate 3 different tickets. I'm assuming I didn't receive 7 in a single chest, so must have come from several previous chests as well..... Doubt this was by design, over site maybe on something?

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Chances are you got those Lottery tickets over the past few days but never visited the Lottery screen to Validate them. I believe the Lottery will automatically validate tickets for the previous draw however anything older you would have to validate manually as you noticed.

When you receive a lottery ticket from a Loot Chest it is applied to the active Draw at the time of opening. ie: you don't have a choice of when you get to use it.

18. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Its all good lets not split hairs