TGIF! Development News November 3rd 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good news! If you do not participate in these events it will stop auto joining you for future events.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

There is no down side to anyone from being included in SW, Kirsten.. You don't have to "participate", except you won't be auto-joined if you don't - However the rest of your mob who do participate will benefit from having your stats..
    Kano seem to have got their knickers in a twist in saying people who don't participate in SW, instead of people who don't participate in LCN.. Surely if the problem is "retired accounts".
    Any player, like yourself, who plays LCN but just doesn't bother about SW should be allowed to help the rest of their mob by virtue of their stats, if not actual participation?

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I can appreciate the idea, but not interested, I don't play any of them, in any of the games, I don't do the team thing, in fact I have hardly anyone in my groups anyway, one or two at most, cause I don't join groups, and I am the owner of them, inherited two of them, as it is, but if an officer joins I wind up in it, and I have zero interest, so I have to remind the person to tell me , he signed up so I can leave, cause when he signs up I get added, lol I did not build my account for anyone but me :p so I can fight one on one, not hiding in some team :)