TGIF! Development News October 20th 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Pretty light TGIF this week. We've been deep into planning for the next few months, specifically around how to develop and a release a number of the ideas we've heard from you and discussed over the last while; ways of improving the fight list at higher levels and adjusting events like BA, and more. The more details we iron out about these coming up, the more we'll share with you, promise.

We are proud to say that the Daily Quests and Loot Chests/Cases feature is very close to release; we're just wrapping up development on the mobile aspect this week. In "case" you missed it, this should be an exciting new way to collect more items and other rewards for FREE on a daily basis. The plan is to do some more testing next week and then hopefully release before the end of October. We should have a date for sure by next week's TGIF!

We also have another small release this week, namely a handy little button to automatically copy certain links to your clipboard without having to highlight text, etc. This should speed up the sharing of profile, boss and invite links. See below for a screenshot.

[​IMG]

And of course, la pièce de résistance... What do you call a belt made out of watches?
    A waist of time!

2. James Douglas Eaton

James Douglas Eaton New Member

Copy not sure how.

3. maddog11661

maddog11661 New Member

a timing belt

Barnacle, MobMan, Moshe and 2 others like this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1K differential limit is set, you don't speak for everyone, so use "for myself" in statements like that.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. As far as I know, there is no 1k limit differential in Mob Wars LCN. I also speak for several players who have been chain attacked over 100 times a day for 7 days.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

100 times a day? Dang that is ALOT, what 100 hits takes 2 mins (high-balling that time frame) :confused: This is PVP game you know right?

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

100 times, lol pffft that is nothing

9. Kirsten

I k hits from someone higher allows the player being attacked the protection feature, if the players are in the same XP range, that is called PVP fighting , not sure what the issue is , either way??

Robert William Morin likes this.
  10. That looks nice the bottom for the highlight avoids time and precision BH:)

11. Kirsten

you have no attack or defense?? well what were you thinking lol, doesn't sound like the best way to build an account, but if someone does it that way that is their choice,.me , personally my goal is for a balanced account, that is my choice

Bullseye likes this.
  12. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

With adjustments to the ba, my main suggestions would be to keep it where you are able to do quite a bit of attacks per event since the achievement is to do 10m total. If it is limited similar to armada wars then that would be quite a problem since the odds of a person reaching 10m would be slim to none if they do not have it already or are close to it close to the release change.

Chasity likes this.
  13. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I am wondering about the poor soul who does not know how to copy by right click holding the mouse key down and dragging across link:rolleyes:

Dover, Rick B and Kelly K. like this.
  14. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

15. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

lol in ZS it's capped at 41

16. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Must be the hardest question off all to answer but here we go again
    Wen shall we be able to ad to more Stamina?

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True, but 1 TGIF= all games combined now, don't know which each game member is referring to, do you?
    ZS is capped at no exp after 41 attacks if read correctly though.

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have no clue how to copy/paste on my tablet or phone LOL, nor do feel the need to do it. Simple option like this I'm OK with, will ever use it? probably not, but am desktop user here MOUSE click is easy :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Dover

Dover New Member

Guess no one has heard of HotKeys for keyboard.
    CTRL + C = Copy
    CTRL + V = Paste
    Though I don't know how to apply this to mobile devices.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well considering the update is also for mobile devices, go give your simple trick a try on device:eek: