Identify a Player by its Configuration

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by elrusso08, Oct 3, 2017.

1. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Hello All ;)

I want to propose a simple idea but I think it is very useful. It is to place a small letter for example for those players whose configuration is ALL DEFENSE or all ATTACK.

It could be the following: In the profile of the player place a letter in the upper right in upper case. D* Others will know that a player is all defense. The opposite would be A* Attack the same :)

Here are one example: [​IMG]

Hope you got the idea of what this can represent for the game and for the Comunity:D

ReeferC likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

that seems like a privacy invasion to me , fighting is a gamble , I would rather take the gamble and find out that way , when I attack or get attacked , no thanks :) it is easy enough once they attack or I attack to figure out what kind of build a player has , anyway :)

CJSnow and HJM like this.
  3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

dumb idea...why would i wanna show what i do i prefer to keep it quiet..BORING IDEA :D

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

look at their achievements and youll be able to see roughly what a players stats are.

5. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I seen it before where it says "wins always" "wins sometimes" etc. based off win loss ratio. I don't really want to see how much is in defense or attack, if you really wanted you can figure it out by the % weaker or stronger since you have your stat info. The win ratio thing I wouldn't mind instead of having to click the profile and see if I could even try to win. (Don't attack me for supporting ideas please). It's also just an idea and no I'm not the person who made the post either.

6. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

you really can't be this stupid