[LCN] Bot Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Mar 5, 2016.

1. donzer

donzer Member

FFS I JUST HEALED TWICE AND GOT TAKEN OUT IN LESS THAN 10SEC , THATS 22O ATTACKS IN 10 SEC HOW , FROM 1.5 TRILL HEALTH

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes, on the finals round, I was in defense mode and had 1.8 million health,- in next 30 seconds poof lol. that's how BOT Arena work these days. anyway- I score as much as I can during the first half so bots never bothered me anyway. but seriously Kano any chance of doing something? after all my my wrists and fingers are hurting like &#%$&$()#) and bots can do 600+ attacks in 30 seconds? lol

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

13000 stamina to burn. Oh well, here's to putting down a bunch of bosses, I guess.

4. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

use mouse keys, you can click two keys much faster than using the mouse ;)

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I got taken out in about a minute. I don't know about you, but I can't click that fast using ALL of the keys on the keyboard...

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  6. Amanda Westgate

Amanda Westgate New Member

Don't forget all these hitlist hunters that must be running bots. How the hell does a hit go up and down before I have a chance to blink? No way could a player drag their cursor to the attack button in about 1/10 of a second. They are probably in the kitchen cooking dinner while they 'hunt'. :mad:

7. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

http://jitterclick.it/ you can test your click, on the mouse I got 79 clicks in10 secs. with mousekeys 191 in 10 secs. So yes, you can click rather quick and sometimes there is more than one mobster hitting you at the same time.

8. Amanda Westgate

Tried it too. I just got 80.

9. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

But this kind of fire can't be maintained for long periods.

Attached Files:

10. Amanda Westgate

Wow! How do you get a score like that? One mouse?

11. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

i m a c r o KANO lets players use this apparently, I know I reported it many times but it always got ignored errr.. I mean "investigated" aka we are going to see if our math script is smarter than a person who is cheating with a macro.

12. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Nope - plain old gaming mouse, but you can't keep that rate up for long.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Gaming mouse has macro=rapid fire

14. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Nope - just clicking. I"m too friggin' lazy to do any macro-ing. I've been gaming for 30 years. Played Diablo 2 online for a long time, THAT'S where the clicking skills come from.

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I can go 10 clicks per second with that test and have hard time even doing that, 24 blows my mind, skill=click on a button?

16. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

skill - well yeah, can YOU click that fast? lol
    Diablo 2 was all about the clicks, if not familiar go wiki it ;)

17. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I got a Death adder Razer, only thing that really matters is the response to move around the screen, the clicks don't matter. I can pull off 18 clicks/sec and that is sliding my finger to the very edge to spam click. No way can I keep that up though, average is 10-12/sec. I might be old but I can't imagine pulling off 30+ Rapid fire enabled I still didn't break 30. I think it has to be software related, I can ping 65000/sec no problem but its not skill.

JADES likes this.
  18. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Is there any chance for adjustments to how much damage we can take BEFORE sudden death? Seems a bit unfair to have someone who can do 200 million for each attack. I know when I first started my health was about 150 million. If you want to see a script in action just go to Kongregate/Armor on pirate clan. I personally reported it a few times and just about everyone who left did as well. The players are of course your only paying players there and it's the exact same ones you allow to have 5 accounts. You know the claim, "it's my grandmother's account" "that one is my cats" "this one is my dead...uhhh i mean my wife" "this is my 2yr old sons account". I mean come on I even sent in a transcript from FB showing that the "brother" had never even played that game and never even heard of kongregate. He even said oh yeah I think my brother said something about using my picture for an account. How about the flat out confessions in kongregate chat? Don't joke with us, the bots are here to stay and it is because you don't take the time to review anything against the "top" players. Why not just release an auto everything feature so we can all enjoy the bots without having to worry about a ban because we don't give enough cash daily?

19. Mimibdy

Mimibdy New Member

This thread is somewhat... discouraging. Ah well, I guess I won't get my hopes up then... Nothing a measly lvl 300+ F2P can do I suppose.
    Now I'm wondering, will the automatic 15% health penalty be applied, if I cannot attack, since I'm always knocked unconscious...
    At least there is "bonus xp" for signing up.