[LCN] Facebook to kano play?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ScoobyDoobyDon't, Sep 23, 2017.

1. ScoobyDoobyDon't

ScoobyDoobyDon't New Member

Hi guys :)

Easiest way to explain my Q first is... my LCN account was created on FB. Can I log into the kanoplay server with it?

I tried last year, and gave up after trying to 'log in with FB' . Now tried again, with no luck. I get as far as putting FB log into the kano page, small text briefly flashed up 'account created!' then ... nothing. When I then try and log in, putting that info in, it tells me they cant find that account.

I got a tablet to play on the move, and the mobile version is awful, its missing loads of features. :(

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No. You can start a new account on another platform, as long as it's just one. I don't like the mobile, either, I play on a browser on my phone, which isn't great, but it's better than mobile.

3. ScoobyDoobyDon't

Ahhh bugger :( well cheers for replying, Jared :)

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I don't think he's asking to make a 2nd account Jared, yes you can play on KANOPLAY with your current Facebook account. The flash I believe what your referring to and not letting you access account is from tracking protection (you need to disable it)

5. ScoobyDoobyDon't

erm, whats that and how do I disable it then ? And you are correct, I don't want a second account, but to log into kanoplay with my FB created account.. I read Jareds reply as he understood that, and was letting me know I could make a new account on kano (which I don't want to do) :D

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes he can play on Kanoplay with or without FB but if he deletes his FB account he will only be a shadow, ( avatar)

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Just tried on my android tablet, worked fine using chrome from (didn't have to disable anything)@>> http://www.kanoplay.com/
    But if on my desktop, is when I need to disable tracking protection, which is "a shield" icon to the left off your address bar.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The Slomin's Shield :confused:

9. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Can anyone tell me the synd rewards for B Division on server 2 synd wars - please

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Division B Rewards
    FILTER BY

48 Favor Points
    48% XP to level
    95x Income

38 Favor Points
    43% XP to level
    86x Income

29 Favor Points
    38% XP to level
    76x Income
    4-4
    19 Favor Points
    29% XP to level
    71x Income
    5-5
    14 Favor Points
    14% XP to level
    48x Income
    6-6
    10 Favor Points
    11% XP to level
    24x Income

Basically, it's in between tier A (50 FPs for top spor) and tier C (45 FPs for top spot).

Sandy Barrows likes this.