More places for Inner Circle

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Darth Vader, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Please if you can to be made more places for Inner Circle I want to add more people in need without having to remove other !

Gaucho Lobo and Wolf Spirit like this.
  2. Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit New Member

Great idea without response ... I would like to see 24 Inner Circle / La Familia spaces available so that we can atleast get all our crew members in. I keep my inner circle filled with my crew and with only 20 spots - I must choose to leave 4 members out. Thanks!

Gaucho Lobo likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well if this occurs you do know that means that player's who uses alts an shared accounts will be having alittle bit more of a upper hand with that due to the income they can get so i will have to say NO THANKS an DISAGREE on this....i rather see them decrease it in my opinion!!

4. Darth Vader

If people wanna take their alts in Inner they have enough 20 places or they are limited for alts and real players ?

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i was only making a statement of my opinion! so this should not be allowed!

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the amount of gold a person can get is so minimal that it wouldnt really create any imbalance at all if the person had their alt in the inner circle. they would be better off durring a bounty blitz chain listing a player and catching but even then they would just get a couple tril.

on kong we had a bit of fun chain listing and on the person we were listing we made over 200 quad a piece each but all we got in return for inner was a couple hundred tril. was completely negligible since in a single day i can easily make over 300 tril. Not including if an event is going on such as ba or end of war where end rewards gift upwards of a quad. Even the weekday challenge is handing out a minimum of 30 tril min and max of over 150 tril. (of course others are going to have either more or less on this challenge and rewards but its not hard to get a high income)

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree with both of these posts. You should be able to add every member of your crew, if you wish. And earnings are pretty negligible in the grand scheme of things once you get to what used to be considered a mid-level player.

Wolf Spirit likes this.
  8. really Justin? I am in 385 other player's familias .... there is NO way I can even begin to return the favor OR the honor since we are limited to 20. The idea of the familia is to give those that help you most a bit of a reward for their assistance. So think about that when you collect the earnings from your familia, inner circle, whatever you want to call it. They thought enough of you to give you a piece of what they earn, shouldn't you be allowed to return the favor?

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Darth Vader

So why I want to return the favor of more people who added me in their inner and they really need help. But look someone mention alts and it was not me !

10. everyone has gotten to the point of accusing everyone of having alts or sharing accounts... it's a sad fact that everyone is so suspicious of everyone else.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't admit to being mobbed up with over 300 alts myself, but that's just me.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ya know if ya have a couple of thousand clan, and I imagine most do, ya never gonna have enough slots, so not sure what difference it makes, someone is always gonna be left out...

LuscLadyGreywolf likes this.
  13. hmmmm Jared, you are in my mob, so exactly what are you saying?

14. oh I know, but to have the maximum mob and only able to reward 20? 20 out of the 3K active players that you can have before they tell you that you have too many that's 1 out of every 150 players

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Are you? I have no idea. And I hardly believe that anyone has 3k active players in their mob, except maybe on FB.

16. not all of them play anymore but YES Jared I have 3K members ... some never made the move from myspace .... so you KNOW I've been playing the game for a while

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You may have 3k members, but you mentioned something about 3k ACTIVE members. I know lots never came over to KP2, and even more left after moving over. I feel pretty confident in saying you don't have 3k active Myspace mob members, I know I don't...:p

18. and did I say that all of them were from myspace? NO! Just like I never said I have 3K ACTIVE members .... I said and I QUOTE "I have 3K members" and the active that I was talking about was actual PLAYERS, not hired guns ..... are you kin to dumbdumb who is posting in the PvP thread?

19. Gaucho Lobo

Gaucho Lobo New Member

More slots would be good... at least enough for crew

Wolf Spirit likes this.