[LCN] 10x Hired Mobster offer (No way to Purchase this!)

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Lou A. Munden, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Lou A. Munden

Lou A. Munden New Member

10x Hired Mobster offer (No way to Purchase this!)... FireShot Screen Capture #209 - 'Mob Wars_ La Cosa Nostra.png

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hmm interesting , not that I need any mobster, or any hired in the other two games, but I also don't see it and odd that all the games don't have the sale, have you changed how that works, I did notice last week, one game , forget which one, but only one. just curious

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sales now occur on different dates for different games. ZS was the week before, this week LCN, then VC, then PC.

Also if you have already purchased three of the Hired Mobster bundles (across all sales) then they should no longer available for you. If you're seeing no option to purchase it, that means you've purchased the maximum amount already. If you want me to double check, feel free to PM me or send in a Support ticket. :)

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ok, thanks, I gathered the bundle stuff was not in all games at once, just wanted to get it clarified, but I also know many people who do not have full clan, in the games so I will let them know there maybe be hired bundles in their future, did not want to say anything to them if it an error, since I had not heard of that type of sale before :)

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well they may not have full Clan, but they might have also purchased that bundle three times in the past so they won't have the option to buy it. There is a little lines of text that says "X out of 3 bundles purchased" if they've bought one or two.

6. Lou A. Munden

Lou A. Munden New Member

I haven't had the chance to purchase any of the Hired Bundle...You can look at my purchase history...I haven't bought any bundles at all since last sale

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sent you a PM.