[PC] armada wars

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kirsten, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

OK I keep having to check now before to make sure I remove myself from this feature, and since I don't want to participate, I don't pay attention to when they start, but with this change of automatically adding me to it, is not what I want , need or like, I don't like being automatically added to anything, so stop adding me , or else :p

PS: this goes for VC, LCN and ZS, I do not want to participate, and I don't want to have to check to remove myself, anymore thanks

2. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

The profile stats is missing data similar to last war. Any reason?

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Then tell your officers not to sign up your crew for the wars. Problem solved!

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am the leader lol and I don't have members at all in two games, and only one or two in the other games, I don't play team things, I am a lone wolf, I don't see any % in it , ever since kano started armada's and dgps' and now the war, I watch friendships break cause this one didn't do enough, or that one didn't get up in time for that stupid virtual trophy, or the healer did not heal enough, I got no time for that bullshit

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So if you're the leader, what's the problem? Only officers can sign up for wars. Tell all 2 of your members you're not participating in wars.